Dr. Vivien I. Osuorah

Rate Dr. Vivien I. Osuorah

Dr. Vivien I. Osuorah's Ratings

I think dr. Osuorah, my Primary Care doctor at the VA Medical Center, Salem, VA is outstanding. She is very thorough, listens to what I say and understands my challenge of MS, even tho that is not her specialty. I find her to be compassionate, knowledgable. I am very comfortable talking to her about anything, she makes me feel good about me and my accomplishments such as quitting smoking, dietary improvements and allows me to play a part in my care. I was ready to leave the VA, but she came to my clinic and I changed my mind.

Submitted Dec. 19, 2013 | flag

Out of all due respect this was the worst doctor I ever saw in my life I can't believe she works in the medical environment.

Submitted May 15, 2013 | flag

This doctor is nice as a person, but does not seem knowledgeable. There is often a very long wait even though an appointment time was scheduled. I had to wait for over an hour over my appointment time a few times. I am hoping to find a new family doctor very soon.

Submitted March 5, 2013 | flag

Although Dr. Osuorah is a very nice lady, I must admit that I was very disappointed with her. I first went in for a physical. She merely looked at my medical history, asked me if anything was wrong, and checked my breathing with a stethescope. Since nothing "appeared" to be wrong, she said "okay, well thats about it - you're fine". She did bother to check my skin, nails, or other things that I have had checked during routine physicals in the past. The second time I went in for a sore throat and she ended up blaming it on "allegies" (which I do not have). She seemed to ignore that fact that I also had a fever and other symptoms. Overall, she's very nice, but doesn't seem thorough in practice at all. I will never waste my time seeing this doctor again.

Submitted May 20, 2010 | flag