Rate Dr. Jane Hailey

Dr. Jane Hailey's Ratings

Our baby developed a serious problem that Dr. Hailey unfortunately did not acknowledge. She viewed it as a symptom of a "spoiled", "stubborn" personality, which she seemed to be blaming on the mother. She didn't seem to put much thought into her advice, which would have led to much more serious medical problems. Instead, we changed pediatricians, and quickly got to the root of our baby's problem through a logical series of tests and referrals to other specialists. Our baby is now undergoing treatment for a condition that Dr. Hailey did not notice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2449479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

Dr. Hailey has been absolutely the best doctor we could imagine having since she saw our daughter after birth. She's a truly caring person, a real professional who treats her patients with compassion and understanding. She seems to really enjoy what she does too, which is infectious, and has made us all always feel uplifted after our visits!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1415180].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

Dr Hailey is very friendly and kind, however I felt my child's illness was minimized. Nice lady, but I wouldn't rush back to her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1415179].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2012

Wonderful doctor. Extremely helpful and knowledgeable. She is so understanding and such a delight to be with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1415178].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2012

We saw Dr. Hailey for some years, we liked her very much, and tolerated her receptionist's attitude. Unhappily, things came to a head earlier this year. Her usual rudeness was over the top, berating me for a missing referral. When I followed up with our fam doc, (whose staff are UNFAILINGLY polite), it turns out they HAD sent the referral. When I called back to tell Dr. Hailey's office this, the receptionist hung up on me. When I complained to Dr. Hailey, she tore a piece out of me. Too bad, a case of over-empowered support staff, and a professional out of touch with her obligation to patients. We don't see Dr. Hailey anymore.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1415177].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2012

I'm sure she is great but didn't get a chance to see her as I was put off by the extremely rude receptionist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1415176].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2012

Dr. Hailey is amazing. She took on our son at the hospital and provided amazing care. She was so encouraging and continues to be to my husband and I as first time parents. Even on the small things we have called about she is very reassuring and common sense. I only wish she could be my doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1415175].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2010

Dr. Hailey is the best and I recently found a website she is involved in where she answers questions. Obviously this would not be a substitute to getting a personal diagnosis or to treat your child’s illness but it is a great way to get some questions answered. www.askladydoctors.com

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1415174].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2010

This doctor changed my life as an adoptive parent of three special needs children who have had ongoing serious issues and I have needed assistance as their parent in dealing with government bureaucracy and public schools, without her, our lives would not be the high quality they are. She is a Godsend. Kind, compassionate, strong patient advocate, she "gets" it, has no ego, is down to earth, and works collaboratively with us as patients. Smart, wise, and a friend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1415173].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

Dr. Hailey is the best! She has been all 5 of my children's doctor and I can't say enough good things about her. She is great with the kids and treats the parents with respect and understands that parents know their children best. She calls me to let me know about test results and has a very common sense approach. I highly recommend her. I love her! In face we are seeing her tomorrow.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1415172].votes_count ]]