You may also like

Rate Dr. Mariya KOPYRINA

Dr. Mariya KOPYRINA's Ratings

I have found Dr. Kopyrina to be an excellent doctor - she really seems to know her stuff, and is easy to talk with - very nice personality.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2694778].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

Next to my two orig family DR's Fordell and Icabollis of the Oakwood system she up there with them>

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

First appointment was a meet and greet, she was very friendly .

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2502778].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

Dr. Kopyrina is an excellent internal medicine physician. On my first visit in March, 2013, I told her of the pain I was having in my right leg. She recommended that I start wearing compression stockings (moderate) and prescribed 10 sessions of Physical Therapy. It worked! No more pain. She's easy to talk to about anything and has a nice sense of humor as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][566762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2013

She is very hard to understand. Previous doctors I've had at the Henry Ford Health Facility have been very nice and easy to work with, but this doctor has been near impossible. I'm sure she knows her stuff but trying to talk to her about dealing with my issues and my family's she comes up short and uncompassionate. She reminds be of a strict, **** vice principal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][566761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Dr. Suchyta is very understanding and compassionate. She takes her time and listens to her patients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][566760].votes_count ]]