Rate Dr. R. Zapasnik

Dr. R. Zapasnik's Ratings

Dr. Zapasnik is one of the best doctors I have had, and besides his knowledge has a great demeanor with patients

Submitted Feb. 26, 2012 | flag

Awesome dr. Mostly very helpful. Unfortunately due to the wait time I am seeing walk in clinic more often than I can see him. 2 weeks wait is most of the time too much unless you have a minor problem.

Submitted July 13, 2011 | flag

I too have been seeing Dr Zapasnick over 10 years. And very happy for most of this time. But now I have to go to a walkin clinic more then I am able to see him? He is too busy to see anyone within a 2-3 week period. A very frustating situation when you have been devoted to this doctor for a long period of time!

Submitted May 27, 2011 | flag

I too wish that it was easier to see Dr. Zapasnik as he really cares about his patience. I know that he is semi retired by cutting his hours down to 6 hours per day and because of this I have to look for another family doctor as I can never get in to see him when I really need to. His nurse Shannon is as caring as he is I will miss them.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2010 | flag

Dr. Zapasnik has been our family doctor for over 10 years. He has always been patient and empathetic and has addressed all our concerns. He has never hesitated to refer us to a specialist, and saved my husband's life for his quick assessment and action to have his heart checked out. We would never hesitate to ( and have ) refered Dr. Zapasnik to others. We wish that he would not be quite so busy as the wait times are getting longer and longer, but we also realize that we are so lucky to have him as our family doctor.

Submitted April 14, 2009 | flag

Very pleasent,explains symptons,very helpful.Always accomodatig.Good doctor.

Submitted Nov. 10, 2008 | flag

Dr. Zapasnik is a wonderful doctor. Very understanding, caring and funny. As a female I don't usually feel comfortbale with male doctors however I can come talk to Dr. Zapasnik who really makes me feel better and does not judge at all. He is definitly always there to help and can put you at ease.

Submitted Oct. 27, 2008 | flag

A genuinely nice person, knowledgeable and caring. Too bad the staff changed to less pleasent people, and it takes longer to get in for a schedualed appointment that to a walk in clinic.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2008 | flag

Dr.'Zap' has been my family doctor for over 15 years now and i cant say enough good things about him. i recently moved out of calgary and wish i could have brought him with me, no other doctor compares to him. Hes always caring, gentle, helpful, knowledgeable, understanding and respectful of my opinion. Zee Best!

Submitted Oct. 18, 2007 | flag

I've known Dr. Zapasnik for over ten years and he is consistently been a great pleasure to have as my family physician. My family is expanding with a daughter on the way so I hope Dr. Z keeps practicing so she has someone looking after her with as much care as we have all had.

Submitted May 15, 2007 | flag