Dr. Robert Rice

Dr. Robert Rice

Rate Dr. Robert Rice

Dr. Robert Rice's Ratings

I Called in to get an antibiotic prescription for an abscessed tooth. I already knew the tooth was abscessed from a visit to my family doctor a few weeks before. I expected a quick in and out (haveing done this before with other dentists, one even called the pharmacy directly so I didn't have to come by the office.) The most I was ever charged was $34. However, after a half hour sales pitch for three grand worth of dental work, I informed the nurse that it wasn't worth the money to me to save the tooth. Her attitude changed 180 degrees and i then had to wait almost half an hour for Dr. Rice to come in to tell me the exact same thing. When all was said and done they presented me with a $95 bill for an "emergency visit." When asked for an explanation as to the cost, The counter girls tell me it would be covered if i had insurance. thanks.I DID NOT request an exam or x-rays, only a quick prescription for antibiotics:( I will not return after this. I left feeling VERY ripped off.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2012 | flag

Nice man...but wrecked 5 teeth in my family in less than two years!? Assessment were lacking and all for expensive procedures vs. filling cavities. All crowns done had to be removed by another dentist.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2012 | flag

Dr Rice is the ABSOLUTE best !!!!! he is a wonderful , kind person , just a fantastic person and by far the best dentist I have ever had !!!cannot say enough good things about him !!!

Submitted Aug. 11, 2012 | flag

Never had a health care professional sit down and talk to me for so long. Dr.Rice took the time to explain everything that was going on and educate me on any questions I had. Awesome experience. My appointment was also on time, how often does that happen at a doctors office!!! Very Impressed :)

Submitted May 29, 2012 | flag

Surcharges well above provincial dentistry rates. Does very good work however.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2012 | flag

Dr. Rice is the best doctor I have ever encountered in terms of chair side manner and knowledge of his profession. This guy is TOP NOTCH. I have been his patient for over 20 years ... he has never let me down. This man needs to be teaching other doctors how to treat patients. He is a gem.

Submitted Dec. 26, 2011 | flag

I have been going to him since I was 4,ish and have been a patient for nearly 30 years. My teenage children now go to him. We live 4 hrs away and still drive into see him.

Submitted May 3, 2011 | flag

We were new to Lethbridge and were glad to hear that Dr. Rice accepts new patients. Our neighbors recommended him and we understand why. His staff was excellent, he presented and explained all treatment options for both my husband and I. He is a true professional.

Submitted June 30, 2010 | flag

By far, the best dentist ever. :) He is the kindest dentist you will ever experience and does not do unnecessary work.

Submitted May 20, 2010 | flag

Great Service! My children are excited when they have a dentist appt...how sick is that!!

Submitted Jan. 29, 2009 | flag