You may also like

Rate Dr. Sue Pedersen

Dr. Sue Pedersen's Ratings

I am not sure if we are all talking about the same Dr. Sue Pedersen, If we are, I will have to totally disagree with all the negative ratings in here, After a long search for a good endo, I was finally referred to her, I find her very knowledgeable in her field, I never felt that she was rushing every time I see her, I never felt that she doesn't listen when I have questions, I always see Dr. Pedersen quarterly and when she told me that I will let you know when it will be safe for you to get pregnant I will have someone to call you, and she did. I have actually felt that this woman actually cares every time I get to see her, she always ask if I have further question and how I felt, because of her my thyroid condition is actually way way better. I can't seem to find any bad experience with her. I honestly believe that she is one of the best specialist I have seen. ( have been with 2 before her)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2735872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

I waited for months for my referral to this doctor. It was a complete and utter waste of time. She was arrogant, dismissive, and cold. I am now being treated by another specialist for my thyroid condition. Avoid.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2666193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2014

Dr. Sue has been my endocrinologist for about 4 years, I have found her to be outstanding in her care and followup. I also find her to be very professional, I appreciate her straight forward manner and advice. I have only the highest regard for her and her care has improved my health,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2619555].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

Lack people skills. Like other said, always in a hurry and does not answer to patient concerns. Staff are also not friendly. Never comes out with realy diagnosis. It looks like staff following the footsteps of the doctor. If you are serious of your ailment, try looking for another endo specialist. The other sad part is you have to pay for parking to meet this doctor. You can always shell out money for parking if the doctor has the knowledge and the attitude/friendly approach in dealing with pateint concerns.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2598570].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Sue for about 4 months and she is the worse doctor I have ever been too. Not only are you not heard, she is unable to express any concern, compassion or knowledge around the huge nodule in my thyroid. She is always in a hurry, unable to answer my questions and she once even got up while I was in mid sentence and started to walk out the door. I am currently waiting to see another endo....and I can hardly wait! Dr. Sue's personality and people skills are extremely lacking and it frankly shocks me that some others have found her to be a friend??? Really....how is that possible...I am not even sure she is human? Her staff is not overly friendly and I once watched them fight at the front counter. The wait time to get in to the initial appointment is very long...and my advice to you
is to see someone else!!!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2560757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

Close-minded, not willing to listen or have any compassion. Likely, she is very knowledgeable but that doesn't hold a candle to her flippant, curt attitude.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2531660].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

Her staff are friendly and professional. She is cool and professional. She was forty minutes late for my AM appointment and then rushed me out of her office in under 15 minutes. She is unwilling to discuss options. She did not ask me about my diet, exercise regime, general emotional well being, nor was she terribly interested in my plans for the future where it may have concerned endocrinology. I was immediately judged based on my body type and then curtly dismissed. In a field where the symptoms are the only thing this pill is treating, I find it inexcusable to have not even asked about my symptoms. When I asked about treatment during pregnancy I was told to; "Call the office when you are pregnant". I'll be calling another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2510225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

I have been with Dr. Sue for a few years now. The office is always very punctual; it runs like a well oiled machine, which is nice for purposes of knowing exactly how long you will take. Having said that, I lack a connection with her. Her appointments feel rushed and she does not elicit a "warm, fuzzy" feeling. She tries to present as professional, assertive and knowledgeable but, instead, comes across as cold and disconnected. I'm sure she cares but does not present that in a genuine manner. She is also very set in her ways - she doesn't like to listen to alternative options, very quickly shutting you down because she feels her way is always the right way. To her (and her office's credit), when tests are run, there is typically a quick follow-up of results. She is well researched and I do feel like she has good knowledge on my case.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2449490].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

It took me over 2 years to finally get in to see an endo, she doesn't have much knowledge for my case and it is always a "I haven't heard of anyone else with what you are describing" But the symptoms are all over the place, she won't test me for I asked for and it's like pulling teeth when I ask questions. I feel rushed and just a box to be checked off. I have had my problem for years she has been trying to treat me for the last while but I am worse off now then when I started, and to try and get in to see her with concerns takes 2 months+. I just wish she would hear you instead of ignoring you and telling you what she wants to say.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1415631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2013

Dr. Sue Pedersen has been my Endocrinologist now for just about a year and she is absolutely amazing! She pays attention and is always willing to listen, I feel like a friend more then a patient. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1415630].votes_count ]]