Rate Dr. Sue Pedersen

Dr. Sue Pedersen's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Sue for about 4 months and she is the worse doctor I have ever been too. Not only are you not heard, she is unable to express any concern, compassion or knowledge around the huge nodule in my thyroid. She is always in a hurry, unable to answer my questions and she once even got up while I was in mid sentence and started to walk out the door. I am currently waiting to see another endo....and I can hardly wait! Dr. Sue's personality and people skills are extremely lacking and it frankly shocks me that some others have found her to be a friend??? Really....how is that possible...I am not even sure she is human? Her staff is not overly friendly and I once watched them fight at the front counter. The wait time to get in to the initial appointment is very long...and my advice to you
is to see someone else!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2560757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

Close-minded, not willing to listen or have any compassion. Likely, she is very knowledgeable but that doesn't hold a candle to her flippant, curt attitude.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2531660].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

Her staff are friendly and professional. She is cool and professional. She was forty minutes late for my AM appointment and then rushed me out of her office in under 15 minutes. She is unwilling to discuss options. She did not ask me about my diet, exercise regime, general emotional well being, nor was she terribly interested in my plans for the future where it may have concerned endocrinology. I was immediately judged based on my body type and then curtly dismissed. In a field where the symptoms are the only thing this pill is treating, I find it inexcusable to have not even asked about my symptoms. When I asked about treatment during pregnancy I was told to; "Call the office when you are pregnant". I'll be calling another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2510225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

I have been with Dr. Sue for a few years now. The office is always very punctual; it runs like a well oiled machine, which is nice for purposes of knowing exactly how long you will take. Having said that, I lack a connection with her. Her appointments feel rushed and she does not elicit a "warm, fuzzy" feeling. She tries to present as professional, assertive and knowledgeable but, instead, comes across as cold and disconnected. I'm sure she cares but does not present that in a genuine manner. She is also very set in her ways - she doesn't like to listen to alternative options, very quickly shutting you down because she feels her way is always the right way. To her (and her office's credit), when tests are run, there is typically a quick follow-up of results. She is well researched and I do feel like she has good knowledge on my case.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2449490].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

It took me over 2 years to finally get in to see an endo, she doesn't have much knowledge for my case and it is always a "I haven't heard of anyone else with what you are describing" But the symptoms are all over the place, she won't test me for I asked for and it's like pulling teeth when I ask questions. I feel rushed and just a box to be checked off. I have had my problem for years she has been trying to treat me for the last while but I am worse off now then when I started, and to try and get in to see her with concerns takes 2 months+. I just wish she would hear you instead of ignoring you and telling you what she wants to say.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1415631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2013

Dr. Sue Pedersen has been my Endocrinologist now for just about a year and she is absolutely amazing! She pays attention and is always willing to listen, I feel like a friend more then a patient. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1415630].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

I hate my appointments with "Dr. Sue". I always feel discounted and belittled by the time I leave. Wait times are long, appts are short (which I've become thankful for).Initially she was friendly and appeared to want to be helpful. Next appointment I felt like livestock. She doesn't want to listen so now I don't even try to talk to her. Take my med's and carry on.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1415629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

She has a wonderful personality and genuinely seems to care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1415628].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

I met Dr.Pederson in May 2010 when i was diagnosed with a very large putitary tumor I was very over weight scared unhappy and very sick from the moment I met her she was WONDERFUL doctor i felt like not only was she my doctor but a friend.On May 27 2010 I was admitted to foothills hospital to have the tumor removed in which the entire tumor was removed. From then on I drove from Med Hat to see her for check up regularly where she would then make sure that my medicationse were producing my steriods proper as at that point could not produce my own she would call me at home on a regular basis after surgery to check on me if my family doctor would not cooperate with me she would call them to make sure they did on each visit to her i would recieve a hug from her she is in my eyes and heart THE BEST MOST CARING DOCTOR. Iam rated her like this because without her i probably wouldnt be here Thank You Dr.Sue with all my heart you truly are an amazing doctor!!!!!!!!!!! With love Corrina B

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1415627].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2012

Felt very rushed and did not listen to me at all as I got my test results and not even the basics were covered eg. Thyroid. Pushed a diet program which was not covered by AHCI. Her motto was "I can't help you" but did not refer me either. it was a waste of my time for over a year when I could have gotten some help. Have alrwady asked my Doctor to refer me to another endocrinologist. Would never refer her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1415626].votes_count ]]