Rate Dr. Morag Atherstone

Dr. Morag Atherstone's Ratings

A very nice lady, however midiagnosed me with depression and wouldn't look at an alternate reason why I may have felt that way. After a number of years, a number of doctors, a heart attack (due to misdiagnosis) found the reason for the depression. Sleep Apnea. I am so glad she is retiring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1415837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Morag has been my doctor for 22 years -- ever since I was a wee toddler. I just love her. She is incredibly empathetic and compassionate. She's very knowledgeable and up-to-date and definitely not a pill pusher. As another person said, she does not hesitate to refer you to a specialist when needed. Her staff is also very wonderful! Some of the only friendly receptionists I've met in this area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1415836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2009

Dr. Morag has been my MD for the past 12 years. She is incredibly knowledgeable, is absolutely not a "pill pusher" and I am so fortunate to have found her. She listens, a unique quality, she is empathetic and goes the extra mile (will call me at home with test results). Thank you !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1415835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2009

Dr. Morag has been my mother for the last 23 years. She almost alway on time, very helpful, and quite knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1415834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2008

First female doctor that I have seen. Dr. Morag is excellant!!! So is Dr. John. (her husband) She helped me through a difficult time when I needed counsiling. She recognized it and asked, if I would like spiritual or holistic. I chose spiritual and her recommendation was a wonderful person who helped me through an emotional time. Both Dr. John and Morag Atherstone are caring, professional Doctors. I am glad there are there when I need them. Thank you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1415833].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2007

doesn't seem to informed about some things. Pill Pusher

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1415832].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2007

Excellent Doctor, inquisitive, confidential, knowledgeable and kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1415831].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2007

Dr. Morag has been my family Dr. for over 13 years and I can't say enough positive things about her. She is caring but direct, tells you the truth and NEVER hesitates to refer you or your children to specialists beyond her scope should it be necessary. I also work in the medical field and my father is a Dr. so I am very picky when it comes to competant care,... Dr. Morag fits the bill. 100% endorsement from my house!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1415830].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2007

Dr. Morag has been my Dr. for about 10 years and is a wonderful person and great doctor. I have never known a doctor who is as warm, caring and concerned about her patients as is Dr.Atherstone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1415829].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2007

Very caring ,understanding and follows up on testing results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1415828].votes_count ]]