Rate Dr. Arturo Gonzalez

Dr. Arturo Gonzalez's Ratings

We have had three boys see various doctors in the practice for the last 18 years and I cannot recommend Dr. Gonzales any higher. He is excellent in his professional manner, knowledgeable as well as practical. It is a longer drive but very much worth it. Because he takes his time to truly listen, understand and explain, at times the wait is a bit longer, but not unrealistic. He has even called personally to deliver messages or lab results and I appreciate that extra care. HIGHLY recommended!

Submitted Oct. 24, 2013 | flag

I am very pleased with Dr. Gonzales. He is super knowledgeable and reassuring. He's very friendly and takes the time to talk to us if we have at questions. I never feel like he's just glancing over my son or the appointment. I highly recommend this pediatrician to everyone. When my son was born he had a high bilirubin count and we had to go to Dr. Gonzales several times over a two week span because it kept going up. Dr. Gonzales would call back every night with the results. One night he called at 9pm to give me the results of the lab.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2012 | flag

I started taking my children to Dr. G 17 years ago. 2 of my 3 children have aged out of the practice. Through all those years he has never let me down. He has seen us through everything from strange rashes to ear infections to strep throat, immunizations, numerous sports physicals and even a heart condition. We have always felt comfortable and confident with his care. He is kind, caring, and very knowledgeable. He will give you the time you need. My last child will age out in 3 years, he will be hard to replace. That's the only sad face in this rating.

Submitted March 26, 2010 | flag

My 3 children have been seeing Dr. G for 15½ years. We have always had to travel farther than I would have liked for appointments, but stayed with the group because of Dr. G. He is caring, knowledgeable, friendly and sympathetic to kids health issues. He will return phone calls himself and always keeps the parents calm. WE LOVE HIM!

Submitted Oct. 19, 2008 | flag

I just love Dr. G! I had originally selected another pediatrician when my first child was born, but Dr. Gonzalez was the one that visited the baby in the hospital. He was wonderful! I immediately made him the primary doctor. Since then, I have another baby and wouldn't change doctors for anything!

Submitted Sept. 29, 2008 | flag

We have 3 kids that go to "Dr. G" for over 7 years now. He reminds me of the old school pediatrician I had when I was a kid. I HIGHLY recommend him, he is the best.

Submitted April 22, 2008 | flag

We recently changed to Dr. Gonzalez after our other pedicatrician changed locations. We had an appointment with him one earlier time when our regular doctor in this same office was not available. He is a very friendly doctor with a great bedside manner. He speaks to the kids very well and is very willing to answer parent's questions. The front office people and the nurses are also very friendly. So far he has addressed our children's health issues correctly both times we have seen him.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2007 | flag