Rate Dr. Daniel Lacroix

Dr. Daniel Lacroix's Ratings

OMG this dr. should call it quits before he puts more people in the ground . My husband has been going there for years trying to have his attention about chest pains and just because he was a little over weight and not by much he just kept saying he had heartburn and wrote a whole lot of stuff in his computer and so my husband thought he knew what he was doing . I had scheduled finally an appointment with another Doctor in Casselman Clinic and my husband died of a heart attack two weeks before his appointment. GRRRRR. I hope people bothers to read reviews before they go to see him. He never has a waiting time as there are so fewer patients that goes there and those that stays don't know better... Sad that this man is still in practice. Shame.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2638951].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

I am very disappointed with Dr. Lacroix and yes he loves his computer and doesn't make eye contact very often. I feel he just wants you out of there ASAP. No follow ups whatsoever on any tests or x-rays. I am looking for another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1416258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2011

He is mine and my elderly parents' doctor. Very satisfied with Dr Lacroix. Sees me and my father every 3 mo for Diabetes. He is thorough and will follow up every time. I feel that he cares about his patients and have known him to make house calls and phone calls to a patient undergoing chemo treatments. I trust him completely.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1416257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2011

This Dr does sure loves his computer !! This Dr never once made eye contact with me for our whole of 5 minutes exam , then handed me a paper (never explaining what it's about) and sent me out on my way. SO I WILL JUST BE CHANGING DR. ... I've informed myself about him at surronding pharmacies and they have yet to get good reviews. So far no one seems happy with this Dr. , I sure found out to late. Oh well hope the new Dr will be more attentive and more about my physical health and less attentive about a computer. Makes one wonder that can he actually diagnose anyone by knowledge of his own without the computer. What would he do with no internet. IMO not to be recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1416256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2011

It is nice to have a doctor that sees you when your appointment is scheduled, not have to wait 2-3 hours after your appointment for him to get to you. He is very knowledgeable and very thorough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1416255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2011

this doctor can't wait to get you out the door. He sais he gave me 10 minutes and was in and out the room in 4 minutes max. OH WE MUST NOT FORGET HE WAS SICK THE DAY BEFORE SO HE MUST CATCH UP ON HIS QUOTA. So when asking their pittyful staff who don't even listen to a whole phrase and rather assume , they jump on their high horse and the wrong conclusion and started yelling . I had to tell them to relax as they were all over reacting and all I was doing is asking question and they wouldn't hear of it. All they wanted it for me to make mulitple 10 minutes apointment so they can make money. Who in their right mind has time in this day in age to make 1 app for an ingrown toe nail and a secong app for groths and and third for food alergies and so on and so forth. Who I ask has the time for that. So he charges for 10 minutes and don't even give you that and then he gets harassing when you say "you're not impress" . I for one will never recomend this doctor to no one ever. He's about $$$

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1416259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

He is a remarkable doctor . My family has him as well and he does a wonderful job of taking care of us.He has Tuesday and Thursdays longer hours and even a clinic on saturday Mornings.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1416254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009

Dr Lacroix est très attentif à nos besoins. Il est informatisé....tout va directement à l'ordinateur. Il n'a pas peur de nous référer aux spécialistes quand il en juge bon pour notre santé.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1416253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2008

This doctor is very very thorough and if he can not give you the answers, he will find them for you. He listens to his patients, he does not assume whats wrong with you. thas what we love about him my whole family has him. I have all the faith in the world in this dr. I trust him fully. This dr. does house visits if you are unable to make it to his office. OH and all in all he has a great sense of humor, and can tell a good joke or two. He has saved my parents life twice because he listens. thank you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1416252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2007

I have had him as my personal doctor for at least 10 years and I am more than satisfied with him. He is pleasant and quite helpful. I don't feel like I am simply treated as a number, but as a person who counts. He has been there for me in real times of need and is not afraid to refer to other profesionals if needed. Although I have not needed it, I'm quite impressed that this relatively young (he is 46 years old) doctor does house visits on a regular basis. I have never hesitated to refer him to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1416251].votes_count ]]