Rate Dr. Dale Lien

Dr. Dale Lien's Ratings

Dr. Dale Lien is the best doctor we have ever had the privilege of knowing. He cares for each and every patient as if he were personally responsible for their lives. An amazing man that has lead a team of wonderful people in saving lives. My husband had his transplant in1996, thanks to Dr.Lien, he is still going strong. I thank God daily for Dr. Lien, not only for his extreme knowledge and patient devotion but mostly because he gave me back my husband. Thank you Dr. lien

Submitted Dec. 18, 2013 | flag

Doctor Dale Lien is by far is the best doctor.He puts a new meaning to bed side manner,Information,and all other areas.Can not get any better doctor than him.

Submitted Oct. 2, 2012 | flag

AN ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL PERSON AND AN ASTOUNDING PHYSICIAN WHO HELPED TO SAVE MY LIFE.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2010 | flag

perhaps the most caring individual I have ever met. I had my double lung transplant in Feb 2008 and he was there all the way through. I am humbled by his compassion and generosity to his patients

Submitted Nov. 18, 2009 | flag

Dr. Lien is the greatest. I had a double lung transplant in Feb/07. He is very knowlegable, kind, patient, carig. I consider him one of my best friends. He is just the best.

Submitted Sept. 24, 2009 | flag

wonderful with all aspects of his practice, great bedside manner, knows compassion,

Submitted June 11, 2009 | flag

Simply the best! He cared for my husband pre and post lung transplant. He is so caring and knowledgeable.

Submitted May 9, 2009 | flag

This man is a true humanitarian and treats every patient as if they were a member of his own family.

Submitted March 22, 2009 | flag

A true professional......very caring, answers all questions leaving the patient in control. We need more of these professionals and humans in our lives.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2009 | flag

I have had Dr.Lien for over ten years now.He is the best Dr i have ever had, i have had many since birth.I could'nt ask for a better dr.

Submitted April 3, 2008 | flag