Rate Dr. David J. Reinhardt

Dr. David J. Reinhardt's Ratings

This gentleman has given of himself selflessly for many years and has dedicated his life to providing the best possible care. Although he has recently retired, he will be remembered for his outstanding work ethic and genuine concern each patients wellbeing. It's easy to judge and cast stones and hide behind anonymous comments. ...just remember that he started each day with the intention of helping each person that he treated. He genuinely cares and continues too.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2568770].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

Finally got my wife to leave this doctor's "care" after he prescribed her a new birth control method while still having her current one in her system. She developed severe blood clots in her lungs and almost died as a result. IF he had done any sort of research at all (or had any foreknowledge) he could have prevented this, but even when she asked if it was okay, he said it would be "fine". No remorse, no apology. Glad we found another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2449506].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Fabulous doctor the best very knowlegable and polite staff are awesome the best

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1416633].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2012

It is unfortunate that he is putting his wallet before his patients and as a result he is putting his patients at risk with his lack of humanity. Treating patients no better than machine parts on a conveyor belt, with his very famous "One problem, one visit" he seems to forget that the human body is actually connected. Due to his ineptness of not reading results from testing till you are in the room with him leaves many problems and issues unresolved as it seems an unheard motto of "not interested in your results until I can make money off of you and you come in". His incompetence and lack of curtsey of "no news is good news" does not change the fact that sometimes there are bad results that his office cannot be bothered to share. His staff of family leaves so much to be desired.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1416636].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2011

Dr. Reinhardt delivered me 29 years ago and has been my doctor since. Sure he uses the same lines all the time, but once you get past them he is very helpful. If I need to see him right away, I always get in the same day. Dr. Reinhardt has always sent me to a specialist if I ask and his staff is prompt to get back to me when I leave a message. I think that we are lucky to have him as a doctor at a time like this and it is great that he is still in practice. People need to be more grateful and understanding, he's a human being, too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1416632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2011

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1416635].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2010

Sick of hearing the same one liners all the time. Totally ruins his credibility. His wife has no people skills what so ever. The only one that cares is his daughter Lee. Time to retire!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1416631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2010

Although NOT influenced by the comments that I read from other dissatisfied patients, I totally agree with the comments based on my experience. Not only has Dr. Reinhardt entered into a "retirement" mode but his entire office has joined the club. This practice should be closed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1416630].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2010

Retire already! Yes there is a Dr shortage... but I value my life and a walk in clinic will give me the service I expect.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1416629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2010

He delivered my sister in 1975, but i did not realize how much he did not know until i got older. He never checked my mom for high blood pressure- she is a diabetic - am i crazy or should he have not checked her for high blood pressure and kidney disease!!! Diabetes is the #1 cause of kidney disease. I could not believe his rules - make an appointment for one thing only. -- She had to force him to check out her feet. He appears he is in it for the money alone. But what do i know. My doctor is amazing=== He makes sure he tests me for everything- kidney, white blood cells, diabetes.. When my mom came to my town and went to the clinic. she was amazed by the service! He knew what to concentrate on- Get the foot fixed because she is a diabetic.. I can not believe how hard it is to change doctors in Kitchener - if you have a family doctor - no matter how bad he is - they will not take you. Yes it is free- but at least in the US you can pick your doctor!!! It is a monopoly here.!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1416628].votes_count ]]