Rate Dr. David J. Reinhardt

Dr. David J. Reinhardt's Ratings

Finally got my wife to leave this doctor's "care" after he prescribed her a new birth control method while still having her current one in her system. She developed severe blood clots in her lungs and almost died as a result. IF he had done any sort of research at all (or had any foreknowledge) he could have prevented this, but even when she asked if it was okay, he said it would be "fine". No remorse, no apology. Glad we found another doctor.

Submitted June 26, 2014 | flag

Fabulous doctor the best very knowlegable and polite staff are awesome the best

Submitted Dec. 3, 2012 | flag

It is unfortunate that he is putting his wallet before his patients and as a result he is putting his patients at risk with his lack of humanity. Treating patients no better than machine parts on a conveyor belt, with his very famous "One problem, one visit" he seems to forget that the human body is actually connected. Due to his ineptness of not reading results from testing till you are in the room with him leaves many problems and issues unresolved as it seems an unheard motto of "not interested in your results until I can make money off of you and you come in". His incompetence and lack of curtsey of "no news is good news" does not change the fact that sometimes there are bad results that his office cannot be bothered to share. His staff of family leaves so much to be desired.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2011 | flag

Dr. Reinhardt delivered me 29 years ago and has been my doctor since. Sure he uses the same lines all the time, but once you get past them he is very helpful. If I need to see him right away, I always get in the same day. Dr. Reinhardt has always sent me to a specialist if I ask and his staff is prompt to get back to me when I leave a message. I think that we are lucky to have him as a doctor at a time like this and it is great that he is still in practice. People need to be more grateful and understanding, he's a human being, too.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2011 | flag

Submitted Oct. 28, 2010 | flag

Sick of hearing the same one liners all the time. Totally ruins his credibility. His wife has no people skills what so ever. The only one that cares is his daughter Lee. Time to retire!!!

Submitted Oct. 18, 2010 | flag

Although NOT influenced by the comments that I read from other dissatisfied patients, I totally agree with the comments based on my experience. Not only has Dr. Reinhardt entered into a "retirement" mode but his entire office has joined the club. This practice should be closed.

Submitted April 13, 2010 | flag

Retire already! Yes there is a Dr shortage... but I value my life and a walk in clinic will give me the service I expect.

Submitted March 12, 2010 | flag

He delivered my sister in 1975, but i did not realize how much he did not know until i got older. He never checked my mom for high blood pressure- she is a diabetic - am i crazy or should he have not checked her for high blood pressure and kidney disease!!! Diabetes is the #1 cause of kidney disease. I could not believe his rules - make an appointment for one thing only. -- She had to force him to check out her feet. He appears he is in it for the money alone. But what do i know. My doctor is amazing=== He makes sure he tests me for everything- kidney, white blood cells, diabetes.. When my mom came to my town and went to the clinic. she was amazed by the service! He knew what to concentrate on- Get the foot fixed because she is a diabetic.. I can not believe how hard it is to change doctors in Kitchener - if you have a family doctor - no matter how bad he is - they will not take you. Yes it is free- but at least in the US you can pick your doctor!!! It is a monopoly here.!!

Submitted Jan. 30, 2010 | flag

He is horrible! I think that is what happens when you are in it for the money and have your family as your staff. No one in the office cares, they mixed up my father's files. My father went their for at least 8 appoinments for severe pain in his stomach... they didn't do anything for him, he ended up going to the ER and getting wonderful service from the Dr. there. This place should be closed. His wife calls the shots and she is a lazy excuse for a receptionist. Not a good reliable place to go. They are on time however. Only good thing.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2009 | flag