Rate Dr. Walter Hader

Dr. Walter Hader's Ratings

Dr. Hader is an amazing doctor. He is very informative, and open to any questions. He takes the time you need when you have an appt (Which is why we don't mind waiting for him during his clinics) sometimes the wait is a long one, but it is worth it. Soo many good reviews, and it is obvious as to why.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1416722].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2013

Dear Dr.Hader. Thank you so, so, so, very, much for being my caring, respectful, kind and awesome neurosurgeon. Thank you for answering all the questions I had.I give praise to God our Father in Heaven for the miracle of my brain surgery. I had epileptic seizures for 45 years. I am now seizure free for 3.5 years.I praise God for miracles. I thank God that you are my neurosurgeon Dr. Hader. Thanks again for everything. With Jesus' Love Rachel Brouwer

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1416721].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2013

Dr. Hader was very patient with us and helped me understand the options for helping my daughter when she had a severe life threatening neck injury. Staff were awesome and never felt like we were being treated like just patients. He also worked with Dr. Hurlburt to fix the issue permanently! Great care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1416720].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2013

i had l5/s1 discectomy 9 days ago and he has fixed the problom i woke pain free in my leg witch was great feeling after several mths. i am now haveing weakness feeling in my leg witch i am sure will go away with some physio. he is a great surgeon and would recomend him to anyone that was in need. my only issues is with the staff on call backs never get one if i leave a message so i just keep calling. thank you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1416719].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2012

To hopefully end my seizures I had brain surgery (my hippocampus) in March, 2012. It has now been 7 months and I almost wish I had done it years back. There is a time span to healing that takes patience and hard work. I am now feeling great and have not had a seizure since (hopefully never again)! I really want to thank Dr. Hader for changing my life and being so kind to me in the hospital. :) Terry H.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1416718].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2012

He's the best. I had epilepsy for 30 years of my life. Several Doctors have said that there was nothing they could do. They kept feeding me useless medications and I kept having severe seisures. Dr. Hader took a look at my condition and said something could be done. I had surgery and haven't had a seizure for 9 months now. Thank God for Dr. Hader.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1416717].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2012

My son has just had right temporal lobe surgery in the Alberta Children's Hospital after struggling with epilepsy for more than 5 years. Dr Hader is our hero and I believe our lives will be changed forever. He is kind, caring and explains everything and always has time for questions. He made me feel comfortable from day one. I would not have wanted any other surgeon to do this surgery. We love Dr Hader :-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1416716].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2012

I was diagnosed with epilepsy 3 years ago after being diagonsed they also found a small tumor. After many appointments with Dr. Hader I had decided to go through with the brain surgery to have the tumor removed. Throughout the whole expierience they were all so helpful and caring. Any problems or concerns I had they did there best to help me. I would highly recommened Dr.Hader, he was (is) very patient and kind. It will be a year tomorrow and I haven't had one siezure since the surgery. His staff has been in contact with me this whole year with periodic check ups. Although it was a scary expierience, I always felt confident when dealing with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1416715].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2012

He failed me. He misdiagnosed me, he cancelled a surgery without explanation and I ended up having 8 months of pain and loss of some mobility and vision as a result. That 1 surgery would have mad a big difference and I ended up getting 3 very painful operations because he messed up. Even after the 3 surgeries he still wouldn't recognize he made a bad call. His mionions that saw me several times dropped the ball as well. Sadly because of his lack of caring and misdiagnosis I lost 10 years of my productive years, have a 10 year gap on my resume, have to take jobs that are below what I am able to do. He ruined my life and unfortunately while he collected a big pay check from my pain and misery I collected debt and a student loan for a degree I couldn't and cannot finish because of debt...thanks for ruining my life Dr. Hader.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1416723].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2011

Dr. Hader was kind and understanding while removing discs from c-spine. He was a wonderful doctor and recommend him to anyone who requires his care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1416714].votes_count ]]