Rate Dr. Kamran Koobehi

Dr. Kamran Koobehi's Ratings

I recently got a forehead and face lift from Dr. Khoobehi, plus fat transfer to my upper lip and mold removal. I was very impressed with his surgery techniques and his desire to make me beautiful. He loves what he does and has a very nice bedside manner. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Jo

Submitted April 28, 2012 | flag

Dr. Koobehi and his staff are the most professional medical I encountered when searching for a surgeon. Their offices are beautiful and they make you feel welcome and at ease. The work Dr. Koobehi performed was exemplary. I am more than completely satisfied with my results. He is truly a gifted surgeon.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2012 | flag

not very careful with fat injections to the face in my experience. Left unevenness and lumps after the swelling goes down. a year later and still lumpy under the eyes. What do do?

Submitted Jan. 14, 2010 | flag

DOctor Koobehi doesn't consult with new patients he wants to get something donethe moment you see him. it's all about the money.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2010 | flag

I have used Dr. K for many years and he is excellent.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2008 | flag

I saw his ad in Health & Fitness Magazine. He is great!!!

Submitted Dec. 21, 2007 | flag