Rate Dr. John (Jack) L. Remus

Dr. John (Jack) L. Remus's Ratings

I had Dr. Remus send I was 10 years old I still have for my doctor he been helping me with my right wrist & right knee and my left ankle

Submitted June 13, 2014 | flag

I've seen Jack for over thirty years, though he is busy and usually hours behind on his appointments,he is diligent and has no problem ordering up tests that other doctors would think frivolous or a waste of time. He listens well which is something that is missed in the training of new doctors.

Submitted May 10, 2014 | flag

I found this Doctor to be truthfull and listened to me while several other Doctors did not care- I am non-visable severly disabled classified. I moved to Alberta to get work after Dr Remus got me back on my feet. then, in Calgary got 6 work related injuries besides the ones Dr Remus helped me get back on my feet from. Here in Alberta I was refused medical treatment I was told to go back to where I came from and I will gladly travel back across the country to see Doctor Remus. I do not mind waiting patiently if he is late because he is only behind schedule for treating cases much worse than mine in another facility. I will see you soon Doc and thanks again for helping me before. Patrick sokoloski

Submitted Feb. 21, 2014 | flag

First thing this doctor was 6 hours behind schedule because he showed up late...doesn't care about people...he only cares about the bonus he's going to get from insurance or WSIB for sending you back to work...he wouldn't even look at me...he just grabbed my file and told me to get back to work. He said the pain will go away eventually...he told me everyone had pain end to just get over it...If you get refered to this specialist make sure he's not one of them or bring a witness with you to have proof of what he said.

Submitted June 30, 2012 | flag

If you have the misfortune of going to this guy with a WSIB claim good luck. I at first thought he was a nice guy but he would always send me back to work with no restrictions telling me "don't worry we'll get you to retirement" till finally my employer sent me home and told me to come back when I was better. I was told by a collegue of his in Thunder Bay that his nickname is "Sendum Back Jack". I have to agree with the comment that he is a Greedy Man. I think doctors that jump on the WSIB band wagon because they get paid more if you through someone under a bus should be ashamed of themselves.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2011 | flag

This man after seven major surgeries still could not even remember my name and to top it off six out of the seven was him redoing sloppy work. Thank you to Dr Wilson I have a lot less pain after her surgery

Submitted Aug. 31, 2011 | flag

Submitted April 7, 2011 | flag

This man litteraly think's his S!!T doesn't stink.If your injury or pain is not sports related,well then you really have no pain or injury. work's for WSIB as one of thier consultants,and if you have a work related injury his job is to get you back to work no matter what the injury is.His main concern is not about you, but what the compensation board pay's him.Always late for his appointments by hours, with never an appology, rude,arrogant at the highest end of the scale,incompatent,God like complex,to the point of him thinking he's infalable.would not recommend this man to anybody, outside the sports world. If you are an athelete and heavily involved in sports, then this would be the doctor to see, because this is truly the only thing he cares about.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2011 | flag

The worse specialist I ever seen, all about $ and himself.. did not even know patients name.. could not log on to his computer forgot password. very rude, arrogant.. DID NOT CARE!!!!!! I would rather suffer in pain then let this man operate on me.. Time for him to retire...

Submitted March 7, 2010 | flag

Good Man and DR. Helped me in many ways.

Submitted Nov. 24, 2008 | flag