Rate Dr. John (Jack) L. Remus

Dr. John (Jack) L. Remus's Ratings

This Doctor, should be Sued, Disbanded, and Jailed. The man is the worst thing to happen to Thunder Bay and medicine. He is not allowed to perform procedures at our hospital because of his incompetence. Don't go near this thing. He told a patient not to claim WSIB because they have no money left. And to get a crossing guard job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2597856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

Have no issues with Dr Remus at all, not even waiting sometimes for hours, however, that one receptionist needs to learn people skills, I don't care how busy you are, there is no reason to constantly be so rude in person and on the phone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2576891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

How can this dr work for Bombardier and then WSIB? I am confused...seems like a conflict of interest to me. I was sent back with major problems and now and sick with a disability
thanks Dr for your concern..hope you enjoy your bonuses

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2559341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

I had Dr. Remus send I was 10 years old I still have for my doctor he been helping me with my right wrist & right knee and my left ankle

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2449513].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I've seen Jack for over thirty years, though he is busy and usually hours behind on his appointments,he is diligent and has no problem ordering up tests that other doctors would think frivolous or a waste of time. He listens well which is something that is missed in the training of new doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2449512].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2014

I found this Doctor to be truthfull and listened to me while several other Doctors did not care- I am non-visable severly disabled classified. I moved to Alberta to get work after Dr Remus got me back on my feet. then, in Calgary got 6 work related injuries besides the ones Dr Remus helped me get back on my feet from. Here in Alberta I was refused medical treatment I was told to go back to where I came from and I will gladly travel back across the country to see Doctor Remus. I do not mind waiting patiently if he is late because he is only behind schedule for treating cases much worse than mine in another facility. I will see you soon Doc and thanks again for helping me before. Patrick sokoloski

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1417319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2014

First thing this doctor was 6 hours behind schedule because he showed up late...doesn't care about people...he only cares about the bonus he's going to get from insurance or WSIB for sending you back to work...he wouldn't even look at me...he just grabbed my file and told me to get back to work. He said the pain will go away eventually...he told me everyone had pain end to just get over it...If you get refered to this specialist make sure he's not one of them or bring a witness with you to have proof of what he said.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1417322].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2012

If you have the misfortune of going to this guy with a WSIB claim good luck. I at first thought he was a nice guy but he would always send me back to work with no restrictions telling me "don't worry we'll get you to retirement" till finally my employer sent me home and told me to come back when I was better. I was told by a collegue of his in Thunder Bay that his nickname is "Sendum Back Jack". I have to agree with the comment that he is a Greedy Man. I think doctors that jump on the WSIB band wagon because they get paid more if you through someone under a bus should be ashamed of themselves.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1417321].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2011

This man after seven major surgeries still could not even remember my name and to top it off six out of the seven was him redoing sloppy work. Thank you to Dr Wilson I have a lot less pain after her surgery

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1417318].votes_count ]]