Dr. Corrine Bligh

Rate Dr. Corrine Bligh

Dr. Corrine Bligh's Ratings

She is the kindest gentlest dentist I have ever known, due to her caring and assistance my teeth are in the best shape ever. I have come back to seeing a dentist regularly due to her amazing practice, after about 10 years I am now back to regular scheduled visits. her staff are all as caring , gentle and extremely professional as Corrine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1417621].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Horrible...took time off work only to find out they didn't schedule me correctly, and wanted me to re-book..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1417622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

I was not surprised to find Dr. Bligh the highest rated in Nanaimo. Dr. Bligh IS an exceptional dentist. No pressure sales - great staff - always a laugh when you come and go...and this from a patient who was/is absolutely terrified of all dental procedures. I drive from Courtenay and won't change dental offices.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1417620].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2013

Dr Bligh is by far the best dentist I have had. She has the ability to make you relaxed. A far cry from living in terror for past dental work as a child. I am very happy with the treatment I have received for the past eight years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1417619].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2013

I love this friendly dental office. Corrine and her hygienist Christy are caring, knowledgeable and competent. They helped me to overcome my fears and do a great job taking care of me, the nervous patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1417618].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2012

I had very bad experiences with dentists when I was young and had a lot of fear and anxiety before seeing Dr. Bligh. I have never laughed so much when going to the dentist as I do when I see her. She is the MOST FABULOUS dentist in the world. So very thoughtful and considerate and compassionate and makes sure that you are as comfortable as you can possibly be. I actually look forward to seeing her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1417617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

I've been to many dentists in my life but Corrine is THE best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1417616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2012

Love this dentist and her hygienist! Very friendly, helpful, and painless! I highly recommend this dentist and her hygienist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1417615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2011

She helped me overcome my dentist fears. Treats me with respect and always explains my choices.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1417614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2010

very compassionate, and helpfull. has been my dentist for about 8 years now, every one in that office is great. I tell people about her all the time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1417613].votes_count ]]