Rate Dr. Christina S. Reuss

Dr. Christina S. Reuss's Ratings

This doctor has provided great care and treatment in a very complicated heart problem. After many seeing many doctors she was able to diagnose my condition. I highly recommend her, she listens and cares.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2014 | flag

kind and smart: put me at ease. got my results back quickly after all my tests

Submitted Nov. 18, 2013 | flag

Dr Reuss is the 5th and final cardiologist I have seen. Final as she was able to help me. She really listens to what you say. She knows your information and results coming in to talk to you so she isn't reading the file while in the room with you! Very thorough in her patient care!! She is the best out there!

Submitted Nov. 22, 2011 | flag

Love Dr. Reuss, she is the best at what she does. She listens, she is personable, very smart, and generally a very capable physician.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2011 | flag

I am so impressed with Dr. Reuss! She is personable, yet very professional. I was hesitant at our first appointment because I was always seen by another woman cardiologist who left this practice. She took the time to explain the results of my EKG and other tests. In fact, all of the personnel in the office, including the technicians who conducted the tests are wonderful also.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2009 | flag

I saw Dr Reuss because my other cardiologist quit and recommended her. The schedulers were friendly and tried hard to work around my work schedule. It took a few phone calls back and forth but we eventually came up with a perfect time. It was worth the wait. The office is clean and up to date and inviting. I was roomed on time. Dr Reuss knew my case well and even though I have been battling with side effects for years to medicines, she made me feel like she was really listening and willing to try to make sure I had good treatment and not side effects. I came back to the office two months later and saw her nurse practioner who I loved and she gave me confidence. I have recommended many of my parents friends see her and everyone is so happy with her office and how she cares.

Submitted June 14, 2009 | flag