Rate Dr. Robert Helt

Dr. Robert Helt's Ratings

I had some bad expierences with him! He was all sarcastic about my simptoms! I don't like him at all!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2656550].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

Very pleasant man, and a knowledgeable doctor. Covered my maternity care and delivered my son. Very caring about children. I was glad to be taken on by him after my doctor retired. Only negative is that it is difficult to reach the office by phone. One must go in to make an appointment. They are very busy and only have office hours 3 days per week. Shelly is always pleasant and remembers my and my son's names. Sometimes she seems hectic, but that's because they are so busy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2645389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2014

He always rushes me out of the office I feel intimidated

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2641395].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

I do not get along with him. He's been my GP for my whole life, and appointments are always rushed. If I ask a question, he tells me to ask the pharmacist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2564075].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2014

An amazing doctor and we are extremely grateful to be patients. He is a wealth of knowledge, support, concern and professionalism. Dr. Helt and his wonderful office staff are sincere and compassionate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1417686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2014

Best Dr ever!! I have been going to Dr Helt since he took over form Dr MArtin, whom I did not like. Wise replacement, he is awesome, always helps with any issue being experienced right away.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1417685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

Dr. Helt is a great doctor. He has good training, keeps current in what he does, focuses on you when with you, gives professionally adequate time for your case, is very caring, is as thorough as professionally needed, is trustworthy, and is very HELPFUL. He exhibits common sense, wisdom, and decisiveness, though being willing to admit to it when stumped. He is willing to direct you to second or other opinions or specialists if needed. He is known in the community for uprightness, trustworthiness and integrity. Dr. Helt has been my family doctor since he has been in the area. He cares about the elders and gives them 100% attention. He even takes time in his busy schedule for home visits. When my brother in law had a cardiac arrest last fall, Dr. Helt took the time to call us and explain the situation. He also made sure that we were there for my sister in law. His secretary Shelley is also caring and very pleasant. I wouldn't trade him for the world, he is the best! Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1417684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

Phone is always left off the hook by Secretary. You have to go in to book an appointment.However Dr. Helt is very good, knowledgable and an excellent family doctor. Great at delivering babies and prefered throughout the city for Maternity patients as well. Very pleased to have a good family doctor, unlike some of the others you meet at emerg.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1417683].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2011

Dr.Helt is a very professional doctor. Very caring and knowledgeable. He has been my doctor for almost 25 years, since he moved to Midland. Shelly, his secretary is AWESOME too!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1417682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2011

I had a VERY poor experience with this doctor. He left me in labour for 36 hours my daughter went into distress. I was full of infection and required a emergency c-section. After that my appendix failed and I ended up with c-difficile then I had a blood clot in my lungs. I missed the first several months of my daughters life. I was in and out of the hospital I could not breast feed and since then I have had major anxiety about any and all aches and pains for fear it will be something else terrible. He is nice enough but I feel he could have prevented the problems I had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1417681].votes_count ]]