Dr. Robert Helt

Rate Dr. Robert Helt

Dr. Robert Helt's Ratings

An amazing doctor and we are extremely grateful to be patients. He is a wealth of knowledge, support, concern and professionalism. Dr. Helt and his wonderful office staff are sincere and compassionate.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2014 | flag

Best Dr ever!! I have been going to Dr Helt since he took over form Dr MArtin, whom I did not like. Wise replacement, he is awesome, always helps with any issue being experienced right away.

Submitted May 30, 2012 | flag

Dr. Helt is a great doctor. He has good training, keeps current in what he does, focuses on you when with you, gives professionally adequate time for your case, is very caring, is as thorough as professionally needed, is trustworthy, and is very HELPFUL. He exhibits common sense, wisdom, and decisiveness, though being willing to admit to it when stumped. He is willing to direct you to second or other opinions or specialists if needed. He is known in the community for uprightness, trustworthiness and integrity. Dr. Helt has been my family doctor since he has been in the area. He cares about the elders and gives them 100% attention. He even takes time in his busy schedule for home visits. When my brother in law had a cardiac arrest last fall, Dr. Helt took the time to call us and explain the situation. He also made sure that we were there for my sister in law. His secretary Shelley is also caring and very pleasant. I wouldn't trade him for the world, he is the best! Thank you!

Submitted March 15, 2012 | flag

Phone is always left off the hook by Secretary. You have to go in to book an appointment.However Dr. Helt is very good, knowledgable and an excellent family doctor. Great at delivering babies and prefered throughout the city for Maternity patients as well. Very pleased to have a good family doctor, unlike some of the others you meet at emerg.

Submitted April 17, 2011 | flag

Dr.Helt is a very professional doctor. Very caring and knowledgeable. He has been my doctor for almost 25 years, since he moved to Midland. Shelly, his secretary is AWESOME too!!!!

Submitted March 19, 2011 | flag

I had a VERY poor experience with this doctor. He left me in labour for 36 hours my daughter went into distress. I was full of infection and required a emergency c-section. After that my appendix failed and I ended up with c-difficile then I had a blood clot in my lungs. I missed the first several months of my daughters life. I was in and out of the hospital I could not breast feed and since then I have had major anxiety about any and all aches and pains for fear it will be something else terrible. He is nice enough but I feel he could have prevented the problems I had.

Submitted April 21, 2010 | flag

Dr.Helt Delivered my son and did all pre natal care for both my children, he missed my daughters birth by one day(sadly). He is an awesome doctor, I wouldn't have gone to anyone else for my pregnancies.

Submitted April 7, 2010 | flag

Always cares about you & still does daily visits to the hospital to see how you are. Caring & shows how he feels about his patients.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2010 | flag

Dr. Helt is only good as a baby doctor,and he clearly enjoys these patients only, older people with health problems he has no time for and he rudley lets you know this.He drops patients whom would like to have answers to their health problems. He leaves them without any care, after many years together. a Good Doctor! I think not.

Submitted Dec. 30, 2009 | flag

Awesome doctor for me and my family. He has always been very polite and knowledgable. Delivered both my children and they like him too. The only complaint I have, is it is hard to get through to make an appointment, but when I do get through Shelley is great getting us in if it's important. I'll keep him for as long as he'll see us.

Submitted Oct. 30, 2009 | flag