Rate Dr. Jean Mullens

Dr. Jean Mullens's Ratings

My family and I have been patients for 25 years and she is an amazing Doctor. She takes care of my children and their children. She is compassionate, caring and knowledgable. She is a great listener as well. She has called me at home to see how I was doing. She also is very direct and to the point when she needs to be. She is not afraid to refer to other Doctors or try other methods if hers are not working. I dread the day she retires!!

Submitted Nov. 8, 2011 | flag

The best family doctor in Hamilton. is always a great help and takes the time to listen and explain.

Submitted Oct. 12, 2011 | flag

Dr. Mullens is a great doctor. She is giving my Mother the very best care in a patient and understanding manner. I do agree that the current receptionist is cold and unhelpful. When I came by to pick something up form Mother, I had to go and get it myself, which I thought was unprofessional and a bit lazy, to tell the truth. Dr. Mullens is a bright star in the doctor's office and I would recommend her to anyone seeking a caring, energetic doctor.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2010 | flag

Unlike many doctors, Jean TALKS to her patients. She knows her stuff, is personable and caring, remembers and asks about other issues than the one I might be visiting about, explains issues thoroughly, and always refers out to good specialists. Can't imagine having to replace her, and since our daughter moved away and had to find another doc, she very much misses Jean's attitude in her new doctor.

Submitted Dec. 14, 2009 | flag

Dr Mullens is a wonderful doctor. However, getting through on the telephone is impossible. You can call 18 times a day, and you will still get that..." Let bell notify you if this line becomes free in the next 30 minutes..."

Submitted June 12, 2009 | flag

great doctor, have been going to her my whole life and when I got to university I really got to see what dealing with other doctors is like. I actually feel lucky to have her as a doctor. couldn't ask for someone better

Submitted May 4, 2009 | flag

Excellent Family Physician. She always takes the time to listen & does not make you feel rushed. She does not hesitate to refer you to a specialist, yet she gives you confidence in her own diagnostic skils.The community is very fortunate to have her.

Submitted March 29, 2009 | flag

she is an amazing doctors and she really cares about her patients everytime i call with my daughter being sick or anything i have an appointment in just a few hours

Submitted March 22, 2009 | flag

Dr. Mullens is a very good family dr. she has called me at 10 at night to discuss things with me. I understand we all have our bad days. She was always understanding when my father was sick. The newest receptionist could be alittle more friendly, she is very abrupt and cold.

Submitted July 17, 2007 | flag

Dr. Mullens has great interpersonal skills and is genuinly interested in her patients. A wonderful doctor who my family is blessed to have.

Submitted May 4, 2007 | flag