Rate Dr. Jean Mullens

Dr. Jean Mullens's Ratings

I have been with her for years. She is one of the best,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2631078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

I have been a patient with Dr Mullens for well over 20 Yrs and have never found her adequate enough to be complete. Most recently over the years it seems she could less about my illness or symptoms and has a very unprofessional approach to follow up (Non Existent) appointments unless you physically call and harass for an appointment. Most recently I was 10 minutes late for appointment after telling the front clerks that I needed to be examed after a motor vehicle and experiencing back pain Dr Mullens closed the door and pretended she was gone when clearly I made Eye contact with her.This physician does not care about her patients and after 20 yrs I am releasing my records to find someone that does. Would not recommend this Physician to anyone let alone someone looking for quality and professional care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2611119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

My family and I have been patients for 25 years and she is an amazing Doctor. She takes care of my children and their children. She is compassionate, caring and knowledgable. She is a great listener as well. She has called me at home to see how I was doing. She also is very direct and to the point when she needs to be. She is not afraid to refer to other Doctors or try other methods if hers are not working. I dread the day she retires!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1418066].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2011

The best family doctor in Hamilton. is always a great help and takes the time to listen and explain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1418065].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2011

Dr. Mullens is a great doctor. She is giving my Mother the very best care in a patient and understanding manner. I do agree that the current receptionist is cold and unhelpful. When I came by to pick something up form Mother, I had to go and get it myself, which I thought was unprofessional and a bit lazy, to tell the truth. Dr. Mullens is a bright star in the doctor's office and I would recommend her to anyone seeking a caring, energetic doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1418064].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2010

Unlike many doctors, Jean TALKS to her patients. She knows her stuff, is personable and caring, remembers and asks about other issues than the one I might be visiting about, explains issues thoroughly, and always refers out to good specialists. Can't imagine having to replace her, and since our daughter moved away and had to find another doc, she very much misses Jean's attitude in her new doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1418063].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2009

Dr Mullens is a wonderful doctor. However, getting through on the telephone is impossible. You can call 18 times a day, and you will still get that..." Let bell notify you if this line becomes free in the next 30 minutes..."

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1418062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2009

great doctor, have been going to her my whole life and when I got to university I really got to see what dealing with other doctors is like. I actually feel lucky to have her as a doctor. couldn't ask for someone better

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1418061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

Excellent Family Physician. She always takes the time to listen & does not make you feel rushed. She does not hesitate to refer you to a specialist, yet she gives you confidence in her own diagnostic skils.The community is very fortunate to have her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1418060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2009

she is an amazing doctors and she really cares about her patients everytime i call with my daughter being sick or anything i have an appointment in just a few hours

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1418059].votes_count ]]