Rate Dr. Mark I Rubinstein

Dr. Mark I Rubinstein's Ratings

Dr. Rubinstein performed surgery on our 19 year old daughter for a deviated septum and then additional surgery [at the same time] to correct the visual damage it had done to her appearance. He's an outstanding artist in his craft and we are both ecstatic with the results, as well as our daughter. Her confidence in her appearance and self has greatly improved because of the surgery and care she received from Dr. Rubinstein. Her first words after the surgery were "I can breathe!!!" Highly recommend Dr. Rubinstein, his staff and services. They are top notch. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2577865].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

I cannot put into words how thankful I am towards Dr. Rubenstein and the Facial Plastic Surgery Center staff. I had been considering rhinoplasty for years, and after one consultation with Dr. Rubenstein I was no longer hesitant. He and the rest of the staff made me feel so comfortable from day one. I was actually excited to go in for my post-operative appointments to see everyone and express to them how pleased I was! His work was absolutely flawless, and exactly what I had pictured from my first consultation. I have never seen anybody work so meticulously, which in the world of cosmetic surgery is definitely a good thing. I highly recommend Dr. Rubenstein and the Facial Plastic Surgery Center to anyone considering cosmetic surgery. They exceeded all of my expectations, and for that I will always be thankful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2449530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Dr. Mark I. Rubinstein and his staff are the BEST! They (including the front desk gal) and the other gal who was new to patient photos when I became a patient (Ruth?) were ALL very interested in helping me achieve a very natural-looking appearance. I was consistently made to feel like I was the only patient in the office and any questions I had were not brushed off as insignificant. Dr. Rubinstein's confidence yet personable qualities made/make him unique in his field. LOVE! He's a perfectionist and takes great pride in the final results. He even held my hand right before the anesthesiologist was ready to put me under...I wasn't scared a bit and yet I should have been for what he was about to undertake! He fixed my deviated septum AND the lifelong bump in my nose, and even performed a chin implant which I NEVER would have considered at first if it weren't for Wendy...thanks for your honesty, your precision, and your personalized service from beginning to end! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1418547].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2013

Dr. Rubinstein is absolutely flawless in his work. I would never go to another doctor for a procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1418546].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2013

He is definitely worth the wait, and trust me... there will be one. One of the best, most thorough doctors that I have ever seen. He performed a combination rhinoplasty and deviated septum surgery and everything went very well. Communication and follow-ups were a breeze.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1418545].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

Dr. Rubinstein is an exceptional surgeon and otolaryngologist. He is thorough and listens carefully to you. His staff is well trained and very responsive to your needs and concerns. He is so good it's sometimes difficult to get an appointment, but he is worth waiting for if you have a serious need for a specialist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1418544].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2008

Everyone at his office was very friendly. He took the time do a thorough medical exam, and then he took the time to explain the conditions which my husband had. He was very knowledgeable and friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1418543].votes_count ]]