Rate Dr. A. Raveendran

Dr. A. Raveendran's Ratings

Dr. Ravi was professional and considerate of my problem and was able to solve my concerns. A great an d caring physician.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

Very compassionate and caring Dr. I never felt rushed in his office. He took the time to answer all my questions and made sure I understood everything.

Submitted July 28, 2013 | flag

This Dr is amazing. I had miscarried a few months before getting pregnant again, and I had so many concerns and ears about miscarrying again. He went above and beyond to ensure me everything was looking fine for this pregnancy. You can tell he loves his job. I would want him to be my Dr for every pregnancy!

Submitted Feb. 7, 2011 | flag

dr. ravi is very quiet, but to the point! he listens well and cares about his patients. he delivered both my babies. his office is always running late, so bring a good cosmo and snack, but is always willing to answer any questions you have!

Submitted Jan. 19, 2011 | flag

Absolutely great doctor:) he delivered both my children, he has wonderful bed side manner's, has in general just a great attitude and I would have never chosen any one else to deliver my children!

Submitted Jan. 9, 2011 | flag

Good birthing experience overall. The worst part was waiting to see him because appointments were always an hour late he was so busy! He is very nice and quick to the point but you can always crack a joke with him. I hope he delivers my next child!

Submitted Sept. 10, 2010 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Ravi for over 10 years and he's been very good to me. Nothing bad to say!!!

Submitted June 25, 2010 | flag

Not a good experience lost baby at 3 months doesn't help the client. An does not give knowledge of medication given for fertility

Submitted April 27, 2010 | flag

Ravi is an excellent doctor. He is kind, caring, compassionate, and knowledgeable. He took care of me for 2 complicated pregnancies and helped me through fertility problems. I have nothing but praise for him! A wonderful doctor and person!

Submitted Jan. 29, 2010 | flag

Dr.Raveendran is one of the bet doctors in Timmins..if it were not for him my baby would have been overdue by far..but thanks to Raveendran she was born only one week passed the due date and perfectly healthy!!

Submitted June 4, 2009 | flag