Rate Dr. Andrew T. Lyos

Dr. Andrew T. Lyos's Ratings

I had a tummy tuck and breast lift in August. Everything went very smooth. He is an excellent doctor. I wish I had done it years ago!

Submitted Oct. 23, 2013 | flag

After one full year the results of my facelift and necklift are amazing. Even after I was satisfied with my results I continued to be happier with my new look each and every day, just as I was told I would be. Dr. Lyos is an amazing and extremely talanted surgeon. He and his staff are very caring and professional. I always hated candid photo shots of me but now I have a side profile I am proud of just in time for all the welcome photos of me with my first grandchild. I will be 60 years old soon and am here to tell you that you can have a much younger and satisfying look if you take the leap with Dr. Lyos. You can trust this surgeon.

Submitted Feb. 13, 2013 | flag

I went in to see dr lyos on Friday and I went in so very excited and I walked out in tears..when I was called to the back by his rude staff she act as if she didn't want to be there..they treated me as if I didn't have the money to pay for the services I was getting..! I felt very little and dirty when I left I wouldn't refer any onto this place not ever an enemy..! RUDE RUDE very unconcerned and uncaring..no one ever ask was I ok..Judy tried to hand me a folder that stayed $11,000 for a tummy tuck that was there only concern..they told me they ran my insurance and everything looked great and when I got there I felt the rug got pulled from under me.. By far the worse place I've been so far..!

Submitted Oct. 20, 2012 | flag

Dr. Lyos and his staff were great. I was referred to Dr. Lyos by my endocrinologist. The staff was very helpful in explaining to me all the procedures and taking care of my needs after the surgery. I was informed that my procedure would help my diabetes. I have been a type 1 diabetic for over 30 years and had begun to become more insulin resistant. After my surgery I noticed that my body did not requires as much insulin. Infact, my dosage was cut down by half. I appreciate all the knowledge and patience of Dr. Lyos and his staff.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2012 | flag

Dr. Lyos and his staff are wonderful. After researching carefully the top doctors in the Houston area Dr. Lyos earned my trust. I had my first procedure with Dr. Lyos about 12 years ago and I have NO regrets. It was and continues to be one of the best things I have done for myself. I had 2 major surgeries which included a breast lift, tummy tuch, lyposuction, mole removals, and body conturing. Dr. Lyos takes his time to listen and he never pressures you into anything. I have referred several friends and family members and noone has had a bad experience.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2012 | flag

I AM A MEDICAL PROVIDER ALSO AND WOULD KNOW IF SOMEONE DID NOT KNWO THEIR CRAFT. DR L DID MULTIPLE SURGERIES ON MYSELF AND MY HUSBAND. I AM VERY PLEASED. HE IS KNOWLEDGEABLE AND THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO PRESSURE. IN RESPECT TO THE PREVIOUS COMMENT FROM THE WOMAN WHOSE DAUGHTER CAME FROM ARKANSAS-THE SURGERY MUST NOT HAVE BEEN WARRANTED FOR THE INSURANCE NOT TO PAY FOR IT. THAT IS SOMETHING SHE SHOULD HAVE CHECKED OUT PRIOR TO COMING SO FAR. I RECENTLY HAD BREAST IMPLANTS REMOVED AND REPLACED AS THEY HAD LEAKED. MY INSURANCE COVERED PART AND THE REST WAS MY RESPONSIBILITY. PLASTIC SURGEONS GENERALLY DO NOT TAKE INSURANCE AND THEY SHOULD BE VIEWED AS A LUXURY YOU SAVE UP FOR. TRAUMA SURGERY IS COVERED IF!!! IT IS DEEMED NECESSARY. THIS IS SOMETHING THE INSURANCE SHOULD BE BLAMED FOR -NOT DR LYOS

Submitted Nov. 7, 2011 | flag

I had a rhinoplasty/septoplasty with Dr Lyos 3 months ago and I love him as a surgeon and my results. After meeting with 2 other cosmetic surgeons I chose him after a referral from a friend. He was very calm, realistic, listened to what I wanted, and very detail oriented. I'm very pleased with my results so far and I still have a while to go.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2011 | flag

My insurance paid for a lump to be removed from my leg. I felt that Dr. Lyos communicated well, took all the time I needed to be comfortable and informed, and provided very good follow-up information and instructions. He was considerate of my concern about the appearance of my leg after the surgery and made every effort to make sure it would have minimal scarring. I would recommmend him.

Submitted July 12, 2011 | flag

Price includes hospital room and staff. I had neck/chin lipo and chin implant. I love my new look. I saw a few different surgerons in the houston area and picked dr. lyos because of this joy for plastic surgery and his many credentials. I am only 1 month post op but I already see a vast improvement in my neck ( which now looks long and thin) and my chin ( which now looks like a chin) lol. See Dr. Lyos and you can feel confident in having an experienced surgeon get you closer to your goals!!!

Submitted April 1, 2011 | flag

Before doing a surgery to correct a drooping right brow, Dr. Lyos advised me to see an opthamologist to verify a surgery would solve my problem, instead of immediately scheduling a surgery that may not have solved my problem. He listened carefully to everything I did and did not want to have done, explained the necessary prodecures required to achieve the desired results, and then told me to call him if I decided to proceed. There was no pressure to rush into or add anything I did not want to do. Every staff member in his office is professional, supportive, and friendly. No question is treated as insignificant, and concerns are addressed immediately. The results of my surgery were effective and natural in appearance. If I ever need or want another surgery, I would not hesitate to return to Dr. Lyos, or to recommend him to friends and family.

Submitted Dec. 19, 2010 | flag