Rate Dr. Bret Ostrager

Dr. Bret Ostrager's Ratings

I love Dr Ostrager, but because of the difficulty getting an appointment and then the amount of time waiting to be seen, I am looking to change. I (like most people) work. Dr Ostrager's office hours are M-W 9-5, T & F 9-4. No evening, no Saturday. Even if I have a 9:15 appt, usually I am not seen til 10am. Not acceptable! Seems the office is catering to retired, medicare patients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2618438].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

Gave feedback personally to doctor on lack of quality office staff, issue remains.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2562558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2510320].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

Have been using Dr. Ostrager for years. He's the best doctor ever. He has helped me with many medical complications. If something is not within his field, he will refer a person to the proper specialist. Any doctor he has referred me to has been very helpful. I would never use any other family doctor, he got me for life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2449546].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

Dr. Ostrager is excellent; always professional and personal. Staff is ok but can be brusque or a little cold at times but overall very good office, minimum wait time (normally) and very satisfied.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1419514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2012

Dr. Ostrager himself is excellent. His administrative staff is terrible and the office has almost no late evening or weekend appoints. You will need to wait for weeks to see him. Good luck if you're not feeling well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1419513].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2012

Very smart, very professional, and extremely caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1419512].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Ostrager for over 10 years. He is very helpful and I have never felt rushed out of the office. He will always take the time to discuss preventative care (nutrition, exercise...), instead of just prescribing medicine. The front desk can be a bit tough at times, but they do care. I would highly recommend this office!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1419511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2008

Excellent staff,nurses are thorough,understanding,professional. Dr Ostrager also all of the above.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1419510].votes_count ]]