Rate Dr. Bret Ostrager

Dr. Bret Ostrager's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014 | flag

Have been using Dr. Ostrager for years. He's the best doctor ever. He has helped me with many medical complications. If something is not within his field, he will refer a person to the proper specialist. Any doctor he has referred me to has been very helpful. I would never use any other family doctor, he got me for life.

Submitted May 14, 2014 | flag

Dr. Ostrager is excellent; always professional and personal. Staff is ok but can be brusque or a little cold at times but overall very good office, minimum wait time (normally) and very satisfied.

Submitted Dec. 11, 2012 | flag

Dr. Ostrager himself is excellent. His administrative staff is terrible and the office has almost no late evening or weekend appoints. You will need to wait for weeks to see him. Good luck if you're not feeling well.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2012 | flag

Very smart, very professional, and extremely caring.

Submitted Dec. 2, 2010 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Ostrager for over 10 years. He is very helpful and I have never felt rushed out of the office. He will always take the time to discuss preventative care (nutrition, exercise...), instead of just prescribing medicine. The front desk can be a bit tough at times, but they do care. I would highly recommend this office!

Submitted Aug. 23, 2008 | flag

Excellent staff,nurses are thorough,understanding,professional. Dr Ostrager also all of the above.

Submitted March 12, 2008 | flag