Rate Dr. Eugene L. Alford

Dr. Eugene L. Alford's Ratings

I had a Septoplasty and rhinoplasty. I was very specific about the conservative approach to rejuvenating my nose. It looks Horrible! Not what I said I wanted done. The nose is assymetrical with one flaring nostril. I could breathe easily before the septoplasty and now I cannot. I have to wait one year before any "costly" revision surgery can be done. I would not recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2121000].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2012

I had a rhinoplasty about 6 months ago and I am beyond thrilled. I have always wanted a nose job and I happened to break my nose so why not kill two birds with one stone. My friend recommended dr.Alford and I was very skeptical about plastic surgery. Dr. Alford is possiblly the nicest man alive. He assured me that the surgery was safe and wouldn't hurt much, he was right. My pain afterwards was minimal and my nose looks better than I ever expected. My hump is gone and I look much more feminine and I feel very confident. Anyone who wants a nose job NEEDS to go to dr.Alford. I was am so happy with the results that I allowed for my pictures to be on his website. My new nose looks like the nose I was supposed to be born with. As time goes by continuously looks better. Going to Dr.Alford is the best descison I have ever made

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2120999].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2121001].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

My Rhinplasty turned out beautifully. I look natrual and I breath great. Dr. Alford was able to fix what not corrected by a previous surgery. Iowe him a huge debt of thanks

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2120998].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Dr. Alford is the kindest, most knowledgeable doctor I have ever met. He effectively diagnosed a chronic problem I was having, performed surgery, and now 4 years later I have totally healthy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2120997].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

Excellent knowledgeable competent. Surgical skills and knowledge is superior. I saw 3 doctors and chose Dr. Alford for my care and I am glad I did

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2120996].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2010

Selecting this doctor was the worst decision of my life. Badly botched nasal and facial surgery will require several expensive repair surgeries, none of which, I am told, will completely fix the damage.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2120995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009

Highly recommend! Dr. Alford not only fixed my breathing problems but also did beautiful work. Fantastic bedside manner. Extremely knowledgeable. Very happy with my results!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2120994].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

I was more than pleased with Dr. Alfords beside if you will manner.He personally called me with all my results I was very concerned about.Thank you Dr. Alford.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2120993].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2008

Had elective cosmetic facial surgery and I'm left with very noticible scars and minimal improvement. Have heard "it just takes time to heal" for over a year, but not getting better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2120992].votes_count ]]