Rate Dr. Anton Rabien

Dr. Anton Rabien's Ratings

I have learned more about my health from this doctor in 5 years than I learned from all other doctors combined in the previous 55 years. Anton has excellent bedside manner, is patient and optimistic, and seems truly to care about you. I'd like to move from Sooke, but a key reason I don't is I don't want to lose Dr. Rabine as my doctor.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2014 | flag

I would not trade Dr. Rabien for anything. He is smart, congenial, informative, and very caring of his clients. He makes me feel I never want to move away from Sooke for fear of losing his care.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2011 | flag

Dr. Rabien is a younger and very thorough G.P. He is very easy to communicate with and he is very knowledgeable and does not overlook a thing. He is patient and does not try to rush you out of his office in order to see his next patient. He is by far the greatest G.P. I have ever seen. He is extremely punctual and I don't experience the regular office wait times as other offices. I would recommend him to anyone. He's fantastic. :)

Submitted Oct. 20, 2011 | flag

wonderful doctor, suprised he hasn't been rated. very knowledgable, nice to look at too!!

Submitted Aug. 26, 2011 | flag

involves his patients in their treatment options , fully explaining the pros and cons of each. I have found Dr. Rabien to be an extremely intelligent, polite, and professional doctor whom I am lucky to have as my physician in Sooke. He is a real asset to our community.

Submitted July 9, 2011 | flag

Dr. Rabien is an absolutely fantastic Dr. I wouldnt trust my children's health with anyone else. He's understanding and has a great sense of humor, so he can make you feel at ease and help you understand whats going on - fantastic bedside manner. Attentive and concise. He's great with follow ups and always remembers our names and previous appointments. He's young, knowledgable, and up-to-date, especially with issues regarding children and infants, which I feel is hard to find in a doctor sometimes! I just can't say enough about Rabien!!

Submitted July 8, 2011 | flag

I was told by the office staff, that Rabien, was an expert on Multiple Myeloma. This is not the case, it took two years of bugging to get him to give my Dad a bone marrow aspirate, and now treatment for pain caused by the illness, is none existant. I found out recently, after spending months dealing with this so called doctor, that, the pain was not managable anymore, and he would be going into a home. With one CT scan we found a very large tumor in the lower spine that indicated that it was indeed the cause of the pain, and the problem of the whole thing. If I had let Rabien stick my Dad in a home, he would be dead. He was unhelpful, uncaring and didn't want to bother to treat the patient. He is by far the worst GP in Sooke.

Submitted June 30, 2011 | flag

An amazing Dr! I dont trust one of the office staff at all, but Dr. Rabien is smart, respectful, and informative.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2011 | flag

Dr. Rabien is the best Dr. I have ever had. He has seen my family through the major illnesses my father had and, I truly believe, gave us at least an extra couple of years with him due to the wonderful, wholistic care he received. He has seen my wife through cervical cancer and has been a true friend to my family.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2010 | flag

best medical care in sooke - dr. rabien. very helful with progressive ms

Submitted June 15, 2010 | flag