Rate Dr. Anton Rabien

Dr. Anton Rabien's Ratings

He was kind enough to see my daughter today within an hour of me calling even though he is my doctor and not hers and was great with her! Although he has not been my doctor for long as we moved from England, he can answer any questions i have and doesn't rush you. He is the best doctor i have seen yet both in England and Canada and its not just because he is nice to look at, although that does help :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2608448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

I have learned more about my health from this doctor in 5 years than I learned from all other doctors combined in the previous 55 years. Anton has excellent bedside manner, is patient and optimistic, and seems truly to care about you. I'd like to move from Sooke, but a key reason I don't is I don't want to lose Dr. Rabine as my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1419833].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2014

I would not trade Dr. Rabien for anything. He is smart, congenial, informative, and very caring of his clients. He makes me feel I never want to move away from Sooke for fear of losing his care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1419832].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2011

Dr. Rabien is a younger and very thorough G.P. He is very easy to communicate with and he is very knowledgeable and does not overlook a thing. He is patient and does not try to rush you out of his office in order to see his next patient. He is by far the greatest G.P. I have ever seen. He is extremely punctual and I don't experience the regular office wait times as other offices. I would recommend him to anyone. He's fantastic. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1419831].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2011

wonderful doctor, suprised he hasn't been rated. very knowledgable, nice to look at too!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1419830].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2011

involves his patients in their treatment options , fully explaining the pros and cons of each. I have found Dr. Rabien to be an extremely intelligent, polite, and professional doctor whom I am lucky to have as my physician in Sooke. He is a real asset to our community.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1419829].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2011

Dr. Rabien is an absolutely fantastic Dr. I wouldnt trust my children's health with anyone else. He's understanding and has a great sense of humor, so he can make you feel at ease and help you understand whats going on - fantastic bedside manner. Attentive and concise. He's great with follow ups and always remembers our names and previous appointments. He's young, knowledgable, and up-to-date, especially with issues regarding children and infants, which I feel is hard to find in a doctor sometimes! I just can't say enough about Rabien!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1419828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

I was told by the office staff, that Rabien, was an expert on Multiple Myeloma. This is not the case, it took two years of bugging to get him to give my Dad a bone marrow aspirate, and now treatment for pain caused by the illness, is none existant. I found out recently, after spending months dealing with this so called doctor, that, the pain was not managable anymore, and he would be going into a home. With one CT scan we found a very large tumor in the lower spine that indicated that it was indeed the cause of the pain, and the problem of the whole thing. If I had let Rabien stick my Dad in a home, he would be dead. He was unhelpful, uncaring and didn't want to bother to treat the patient. He is by far the worst GP in Sooke.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1419836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

An amazing Dr! I dont trust one of the office staff at all, but Dr. Rabien is smart, respectful, and informative.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1419827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2011

Dr. Rabien is the best Dr. I have ever had. He has seen my family through the major illnesses my father had and, I truly believe, gave us at least an extra couple of years with him due to the wonderful, wholistic care he received. He has seen my wife through cervical cancer and has been a true friend to my family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1419826].votes_count ]]