Rate Dr. Hector Ubaldo

Dr. Hector Ubaldo's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2449557].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Dr. Ubaldo is extremely arrogant and doesnt care how he treats his staff or his patients. Today, I heard him yelling at someone on the phone. The last person that rated this Doctor must have mistaken someone else for his Office Manager. The Office Manager was the only good thing about this office. He was there a very short time but made a huge difference. Everytime the Doctor made a mistake the Office Manager took care of it immediately and then called me the next day to make sure everything was OK. He would check on the time you spent waiting and try to move you in to see the Doctor asap. The Doctor was the hold up. You dont find an Office Manager in a Clinic like that anymore. Believe me, this Doctor makes a lot of mistakes. I found out today his Office Manager resigned. He was the only reason I stayed with Dr. Ubaldo the last couple of months; he cared. PEOPLE, you will regret it if you go to this Doctor now. Dont do it. There are plenty of good doctors around Katy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1420200].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

There isn't much communication about what is going on.There is no follow up. It's hard to get an appointment even if you are really sick.They do call with test results but always say..the dr. said everything was "normal" I have to go in and get a copy printed out so I can actually see what my "normal"test results are ,and it's a big hassle to get a printout when they should have one ready in my file. He has taken in too much of a patient load. His office manager was really snotty to me for NO reason.OMG there are so many other Dr.'s to try so I don't have to deal with all that anymore. When he first started that office it was SO much better.It was what a good office is supposed to be. HOWEVER, I will say that he always correctly diagnosed my illnesses and gave me the correct medication to treat the symptoms. It's a shame about all the rest.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1420198].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

not enough staff and there is a big turn over. very,very long wait and then he doesn't spend time with you. I'm tired of his moods and I'm not confident in his care of my health.Too many prescriptions.You need to wait to get you lab results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1420197].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2010

After you have made an appointment and taken the time off work. Even after sitting in his office for hours, you take a chance of being rudely told by his receptionist that the Dr. had an emergency and had to leave. When you do get the chance to be seen after hours of waiting of course, he rushes into the room and signs whatever prescriptions his nurses already wrote out and then leaves. He doesn't say more than "hello". Very uncaring. Just looking for more money from your pocket. Not to mention the cursing and yelling he does to his nurses. Very hostile environment!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1420199].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 11, 2010

Dr. Ubaldo is one of the best doctors in the West Houston area. He is friendly and is very helpful with diagnosing problems. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1420196].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2010

His staff is the worst. Long wait times. Almost impossible to get presctiption refills; very rude staff on phone when call. The doctor always in a hurry, doesn't always answer your questions. No one ever returns calls. Would like to cahnge doctors, but husband overlooks everything. Ugh!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1420195].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 3, 2010

Dr. Ubaldo is extremely rude. He has no problem prescribing drugs that will get you addicted and then cut you off at any time he wants. I was on a medicine that required a visit every two months but he and his business mgr. would always find a reason for me to have to come in every month just so he could get his money. That is another story, some people get charged $95, some $75 and some $40 depending on your income. The nurses are extremely rude and they will talk about your medical history and the reason you are there in front of other patients, which some of you might know is very illegal. This place seems to me to be nothing more than a so-called "pill mill". Do not use this doctor. He did not even go to an American medical school.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1420194].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 16, 2010

Transferred here with another doctor. She left, which meant I transferred to Dr Umbaldo. I made my first appointment and was warned by the person making the appt to be 15 mins early to fill in forms. Fair enough! I arrived early and completed the forms 10 mins before my scheduled appt time. I was then moved from one waiting room to another after 20 mins. 30 mins later, I was taken to the treatment room and was asked the same questions which I'd answered on the forms and in waiting room #2. I then sat for 40 mins on my own, with no updates, waiting for the doctor. He breezed into the room, 1 1/2 hours after my appt time, no apology for the delay, just "What can I do for you?". He listened to what I told him, never examined me at all and then told me that I'd need a blood test and he'd await the results. After the blood test, I'd been in the surgery for over 2 hours. After the results are back, I'll be looking for another doctor. I cannot afford to spend 2 hours getting a blood test!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1420193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2010

I've been going to him for years - and once you actually get to see him he knows what he's doing..I ABSOLUTELY hate the wait that I always have no matter what time the appt is...and over the years, he's had a HUGE turnover of staff and doctors - lately, i've been giving some serious thought to changing my PCP to another doctor..I work and am on a time frame - and his punctuality is getting worse and worse...I need to find a good doctor and one that is punctual and doesn't overbook...I will be sad to leave his practice - but i gotta do what i gotta do!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1420192].votes_count ]]