Rate Dr. Andrew Baird

Dr. Andrew Baird's Ratings

Dr. Baird cared for both my father and myself and he was excellent. I have all good things to say about our beloved Dr. Baird.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1420227].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010

I just saw another doctor (balfour) while dr. baird was away. I dread the day Dr. baird retires and i have to get another family doctor. Dr. Baird takes the time to listen to ALL your problems, is sincerely interested in you and what you are doing. Personal service is very important and he does not talk down to you or tell you "only 1 problem per visit" as Dr. Balfour told me. Dr. Baid is a Godsend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1420226].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2010

I love Dr Baird, he was there when I was born. I am really scared cause he is going to retire soon. Who will I end up with?? Please don't retire Dr Baird

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1420225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2008

Always willing to listen and will take time to look into unusual medical problems. His mind not already make up before seeing you and never makes you feel he is rushing you or not totally paying attention.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1420224].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2007

Dr. Baird has been my doctor for years and I am so happy with him. He takes time to listen to you - he does not rush in nor rush out like other doctors. I do know he will retire one day and that will be a sad day for me - he is that good. Not only is he a good doctor, he talks to you like you are a friend and I believe he generally cares about my well being. Thank you Dr. Baird.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1420223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2007

I have known this doctor for 35 years and I cannot praise him enough for his caring, friendliness and patience. He truly is an asset to his profession. I dread the day when he might retire and I have to go to another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1420222].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2007

Dr Baird was my Doctor for years when I lived in Nanaimo, I have since moved and I sure miss him, he was the best!! I found him to be very compassionate and understanding. He was easy to talk to and sincerely concerned about me as his patient. I would highly recommend him!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1420221].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2007

I am impressed with his helpfulness and integrity.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1420220].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007

Andrew Baird is a very good doctor and he has treated me well as my M.S. progresses. The only reason I gave him a lower grade on punctuality is because he gives his patients time whereas some Drs cut people off in their appointment because they've got things to do. I like him a great deal as a Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1420219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

Dr. Baird is extremely compassionate. He makes visits to the homebound, which is rare these days. He is a good,old-fashioned type of family doctor. He is gentle & soft-spoken & does well with older folk. He is one of the best doctors I know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1420218].votes_count ]]