Rate Dr. Rhonda Low

Dr. Rhonda Low's Ratings

Dr. Low has been my doctor for 20+ years and she is simply THE BEST!!! I could not imagine going to another doctor. She is very thoughtful and always eager to help out. Very blessed to have her as my doc. Thank you Dr. Low.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1421274].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2011

Dr. Low is the best doctor in the history of family medicine. While she may run late this is only because she gives all her patients the best of her time and attention. I owe my life to her. After having some very weird problems, I dread the idea that she will some day retire. When she hears hoof beats she doesn't exclude the possibility of a zebra and following a double craniotomy and countless other really bizarre things, I fear lesser physicians (and all other physicans are lesser). Thank heavens for Dr. Low.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1421272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2010

all docotrs do there best for you in life.attimes too they are very busy except and wait it out no matter what .bottomline they are under paid and over worked but they do there best day in day out:-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1421271].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

Dr. Low has been my doctor for years. Even when I moved out of town for school I would arrange appointments for when I was home visiting. Yes, she is always late but she never rushes the appointment and does not limit the appointment to one or two issues as many doctors do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1421270].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2010

Rhonda is a wonderful,caring doctor and u know when she is late seeing u someone else needs her attention more than u and when u need to discuss your problems she does not rush you. Very compassional and when she is in doubt will refer you to a specialist. Have been her patient for years and hope for many more.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1421269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

Dr. Low is remarkably knowledgeable and caring. She takes time to explain not only one but sometimes three or four options for improving health. Sometimes late, yes, but better late than never. I drive a long way to see her but I don't mind as she has the ability to make you feel better when she walks in the room.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1421268].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2010

She's my Rock..Known her for 23years. I will go to her when we are both old and grey. She's always been there for me. Waiting 30-40 mins, just part of life. Grab a book, take 10, relax, then it will be your turn with her. I am truly blessed to have her as my Doc..:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1421267].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2010

Rhonda Low has been my families MD for 22 years. I have always found her to be caring and attentive. I think that her knowledge base is probobly second to none. I have read all of the comments posted here and I would like to make a point and perhaps remind everyone of something.Remember the that time that your child was awake all night with that cold that had been hanging in for weeks and you were at your wits end? Or what about the time that you pleaded with the receptionist for"just 5 minutes with Rhonda" and they accomidated you? Or how about the time that she went into great detail to discribe what was ailing you and left you feeling better just because she listened and explained? Well folks these are the things that make you wait 15 or 30 or 45 minutes extra for that 9;30 appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1421266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2009

When I contacted herpes, Rhonda was quite cold, and not that helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1421265].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2009

Dr. Low was our family physician for the birth of our two daughters. She is the BEST doctor we have ever had. Leaving BC was tough and leaving Dr. Low was tougher. We miss her greatly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1421264].votes_count ]]