Rate Dr. Ari T. Laliotis

Dr. Ari T. Laliotis's Ratings

This guy employs an incompetent staff that is allowed to disrespect his patients. Terrible experience and would not recommend them to anybody.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014 | flag

Dr. Laliotis is the absolute best!! Not much else to say. He never rushes a visit, listens, and goes above and beyond to help hid patients. I also have to rate his assistant Blanca, she is wonderful and he is very lucky to have her. She always gets back to me promptly and takes care of all requests, and also goes above & beyond for her patients!

Submitted Jan. 1, 2012 | flag

Nice bedside manner; I feel he cares. I think he went to Stanford. Clean office, with wifi.

Submitted March 28, 2011 | flag

The very best Doctor around. Blanca is on top of everything. What a blessing she is.

Submitted Oct. 12, 2010 | flag

Dr. Laliotis has been my doctor for over 9 years and he is the BEST!!!

Submitted April 14, 2010 | flag

I can in no way recommend Laliotis to anyone. I had the single worst experience with a doctor and his staff at this office. I was verbally attacked by his assistant, Blanca and he just defended her indefensible behavior. Totally unethical and I feel traumatized as a result.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2009 | flag

Outstanding doctor. He takes the time to explain you everything. He is very analytical. Dr. Laliotis works very well with other specialists. The staff has improved tremendously over time. It is better now. There is room for further improvement for the staff to be more responsive. Current turn around is twenty four hours. I think they can do better than that. The staff is inaccessible for good two hours during lunch time. Which world are these people living?

Submitted March 8, 2009 | flag

Went to Dr. Laliotis on a Friday afternoon for a simple consult on allergies. He was an excellent listener and offered various solutions even though I went in with a predefined idea of what was best for me. Absolutely no rush, very professional and courteous. Office staff seemed friendly and efficient.

Submitted March 23, 2007 | flag

A caring, wonderful physician. Excellent listener, excellent medical advice. Treatment always helpful. Bedside manner is 100%.

Submitted Oct. 16, 2006 | flag

He is my mother's doctor, and one of the best I have seen. He is excellent!

Submitted Feb. 13, 2006 | flag