Dr. Paul Crofts

Rate Dr. Paul Crofts

Dr. Paul Crofts's Ratings

Dr. Crofts was both very professional, and at the same time, kind and reassuring. If I hadn't taken his advice, I'd have ended up in a lot of trouble. I felt I had the chance of a better outcome if I went with traditional surgery, where the surgeon could use his sense of touch. I was right. Dr. Croft's was able to save one of the erectile nerves when the laparoscopic surgeon I consulted said he would have to take them both. My recovery was swift, and I had excellent bladder control soon after the catheter was removed. I highly recommend Dr. Crofts to anyone facing prostate surgery.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2012 | flag

A wonderful sensitive kind man who saved my life. I visit every year for my check ups and he is as sensitive and gentle as ever.

Submitted May 29, 2012 | flag

One of the most caring and diligent and thorough doctors you will find

Submitted March 5, 2012 | flag

A first-rate specialist, brilliant surgeon, and extremely kind, caring person.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2011 | flag

an awesome doctor has knowledge on intersticial cystitis ladies you should really be aware of the this ..but he is very nice and caring

Submitted Nov. 11, 2011 | flag

Excellent help and follow-up. His staff was very helpful and curteous also.

Submitted Sept. 23, 2011 | flag

He is a amazing specialist and professional.Very dedicated and fighing for patients who come seeking help.He is doing his best and patients and their families really appreciate that!Thank you our super DOCTOR Crofts!

Submitted Aug. 18, 2011 | flag

An excellent and caring doctor who always remembers me even after two years.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2010 | flag

If you need a nice, knowledgable, kind doctor, please see Dr. Crofts. He is kind and gentle, and trustworthy. Great specialist.

Submitted May 12, 2009 | flag

This doctor comes across as old school. He is a little rough with his bedside manner, but is knowledgeable, if not a little smug. Overall, a good specialist.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2008 | flag