Dr. R. Sahajpal

Rate Dr. R. Sahajpal

Dr. R. Sahajpal's Ratings

Saw Dr. Sahajpal in 2001 for kidney stones and lithotrypsy. Excellent results. Now back due to abdominal pain and potential additional stones. Made me feel very comfortable, thorough responses to questions and followup is happening quickly. Great Dr.!

Submitted Nov. 4, 2013 | flag

Great doctor, I would definatelly recommend him to my family and friends :)

Submitted Feb. 5, 2013 | flag

Great Doctor, very professional and understanding, I would definatelly recomend him.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2013 | flag

Dr. Sahajpal and his Assistant Virginia are professional, friendly and most compassionate. They are also very understanding. I only have compliments to relay.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2012 | flag

After 6 months of pain and burning, finally convinced my GP to refer me to a Urologist. Dr. Sahajpal was kind, caring and knowledgeable and a straight shooter. He schedule me for a Cystoscopy in short order, was diagnosed with IC, treatments began almost immediately with medication in addition. I had options for treatments that had varying costs, including free! I have been traveling a lot and the office has been amazing at accommodating me as best they can with consideration to the Doctor’s schedule. They have been truly wonderful. Just had a biopsy last week, all went well and I’m recovering nicely. They have expedited the Lab Request due to my situation with work travel. I couldn’t be more satisfied and impressed with the Dr. and his staff.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2012 | flag

This is the doctor that I would definately recommend. Very kind, takes his time to answer questions, great and friendly staff.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2012 | flag

Excellent doctor. Knowledgeable, forthright, personable. Would highly recommend.

Submitted July 13, 2012 | flag

I had an appointment with him one day. The secretary called me the day before to remind me. I had the appointment at 12:15. She told me that it is 11:30. Fine, I was there a few minutes before, to see that some 15 people are sitting. I had to wait until 12:45. When I came out, it was 12:55. I went to the counter and very politely asked the secretary "you told me to come at 11:30, why did I have to wait for 75 minutes? I had an appointment at 1:00 and I missed it", and she said, when you have a doctor appointment, you should not set up another appointment so close. I said "it was not so close, it was 90 minutes away". I went home. Soon after I arrived home, Dr. Sahajpal called me and said you have been very rude to my secretary and if you do not call and apologize, I won't see you again. I said "first of all, I was not rude at all, I asked a very simple question in a good manner - second of all, I am asking you, why did I have to wait 75 minutes?" He said that's the way it is.

Submitted June 21, 2012 | flag

very quick and very competent. exactly what I look for in any professional.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2011 | flag

I had a kidney stone removed in February/2011 all went very well,I would recommend him.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2011 | flag