You may also like

Rate Dr. Frank Hohn

Dr. Frank Hohn's Ratings

I had upper and lower jaw surgery at the end of December, and it took years to get to that point. Throughout it all, my care team which includes Dr. Hohn, has been simply amazing! Dr. Hohn is an incredible surgeon and very personable. I find that he and his office staff are top notch professionals, and run a smooth operation. I would recommend him highly!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2750225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

I had double jaw surgery exactly 7 days ago by Dr. Hohn. He did amazing, he's funny and he's nice, he's super busy so not always on time, I mean most mornings in surgery then back to office for apts, but I had my surgery scheduled for 1230 and I was in by 1130! He came by everyday to see me, and I was allowed to stay an extra night due to the swelling I had going on. Their staff is alright I was just annoyed with when I tried to pay for everything they said I might not need chin advancement which, okay cool, but I have to pay it all by surgery date anyway so just let me do it all now. Dr. Hohn also did SARPE upper jaw surgery on me in 2012 and was amazing then too! Thanks so much.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2733491].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

I had upper and lower jaw surgery in April of 2012 performed by Dr. Hohn. I very much disagree with the people who said he was rude and had horrible bedside manner. In my personal opinion... I couldn't care less that he wasn't a big softy. I didn't need him to hold my hand I needed him to tell me what he planned on doing, the risks, and what he had thought. He did exactly that and he did a fantastic job. I couldn't be happier, and would highly recommend him to anyone looking to get jaw surgery. The fact of the matter is when it comes down it it... it's surgery. Things can happen. If you need someone to tell you that everything is going to be rainbows butterflies and unicorns... call your mother.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2619880].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

I understand this is not an accurate rating but i am looking to speak to anyone that has had jaw surgery with Dr hohn as I am on the list and incredibly nervous!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2570450].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

I had six teeth removed including 2 wisdom teeth. With potential bleeding problems (because of heart medications), I could not have asked for a better dental surgeon. To top it off, he called me at home in the afternoon to check up on me and asked how I was doing. Hats off to that type of doctor!!!! Thank you, Dr. Hohn.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1422147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2010

Over the past 12 years Dr. Hohn has extracted my 4 wisdom teeth, performed a lower jaw advancement plus chin reduction, and then a "touchup" chin reduction followup. He has always been very professional, yet friendly. He is very up front about the risks associated with procedures so you know what to expect. however, the only problems i've had are "dry socket" with the wisdom teeth (granted, i was a teenager then and didn't follow the directions!). I have been very pleased with his work and his office, and have recommended numerous family and friends to go to him also - and they have been similarly pleased.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1422146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2009

Dr. Hohn has been performing jaw surgery reconstruction and inplants on me for one year now and he has been an amazing person. His nurse Lorrie is also an amazing person, very helpful with questions asked. He is one doctor I would highly recommend for any type of oral surgery. Thanks Dr. Hohn and all your STAFF for your caring attitudes.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1422145].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2009

Dr. Hohn performed a complex 7 hour surgery on my upper jaw after having completed an earlier process to remove all 4 of my wisdom teeth. He was informative, reassuring and contacted me frequently to see how I was doing. He visited several times in the hospital after the surgery as well. He is one of the best doctors I have ever worked with. His staff have always been wonderful and very welcoming and competent. I know that they are not always on time with scheduled appointments, but I have yet to go to a doctor who is, and I can't imagine that this type of work is easy to schedule! I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1422144].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2009

I took my disabled son to him and was very unhappy the way things were done. We wanted one extraction and he almost insisted that his wisdom teeth had to come out too. I explained to him,that my son has alot of seizures and at the moment I did not want it done, which he did not like. He did the one extraction but it was very painful. I found him to be very rude to us and we would never go back to him.When we left he told us that we should not come back,so I said I was sorry that I ever came to him.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1422143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2009

My daughter had to have lower jaw surgery in January 2007 on the day the worst blizzard hit Saskatoon. He was mad that I stayed at the hospital overnight (like sleeping on a couch with no blankets or pillow was a luxury), then he released my daughter and when I mentioned that we would be unable to travel home yet due to the road condition, said " this hospital is not a hotel". Horrible bedside manner and very rude. Then in September 2008, my daughter developed a complication and although she attends university in Edmonton, the office staff said Dr. Hohn insisted she come back to Saskatoon instead of referring her to someone in Edmonton. Then Dr. Hohn barely looked at her and said he didn't know why she bothered to come back to Saskatoon and didn't treat her at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1422142].votes_count ]]