Dr. Jeff Hans

Rate Dr. Jeff Hans

Dr. Jeff Hans's Ratings

His motto is "maybe it's best not to know". He just doesn't care.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2011 | flag

Dr Hans is an extremely intelligent and concise General Practitioner. He can accurately diagnose and get to the root of the problem. When it comes to common sense however, he's all thumbs and appears to be somewhat aloof...

Submitted Aug. 9, 2011 | flag

Because of this DR I would probably not be typing this comment. Dr Jeff Hans is the best!!

Submitted Nov. 13, 2010 | flag

Doctors are not perfect neither is Dr. Hans. Too slow to take action and not much of a risk takers in resolving medical issues. He rather lets the simmer until a crisis is had and its too late.

Submitted July 26, 2010 | flag

This Doctor should not be in medical practice. I needed an operation ASAP, and he didn't bother to even find a specialist for me nor did he tell me how bad it was. I finally found out what was wrong with me when I changed doctors when I moved away. I have my medical records from this doctor,and I'm shocked at what he had written in his reports about me. I know doctors are not perfect, but Dr. Hans should be ashamed of himself. But then why should he, he has no compassion even for his own.

Submitted July 11, 2010 | flag

this doctor is exceptional. i have known he and his family for many years, and his service to our family has always been outstanding. more like him please!

Submitted Feb. 28, 2009 | flag

Dr. Hans has been our family doctor for over 20yrs.I have never had to wait more than 5 minutes in the office and I have always gotten in to see him on the day that I have called. I have never felt rushed in his office and have always been treated with kindness and respect.Dr. Hans is very professional and has a great sense of humour.There was even one time when one of the children was leaving for university and became ill that day and Dr. Hans stopped by at the house on his way to the hospital. We are very lucky to have him as our doctor. Thank you, your the best!

Submitted Feb. 2, 2009 | flag

Dr.Hans has been our family doctor for about 10 years now and is always available when we need him. We never have to wait any more then 10 minutes when we go in for an appointment and he is always ready and willing to discuss any problems we might have and never rushs us out of his office. I have a special needs son and I hope that he will always be avilable to be his doctor as he is extremely good with him and treats him respect and kindness.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2008 | flag

Very good doctor, good sense of humour, take time for his patients, really nice, good personnality....

Submitted Sept. 10, 2007 | flag

This doctor is always quite pleasant and appears well-kept. His parole officer must be very proud of him. He always tries to speak to me in my preferred native tongue, Swahili.

Submitted June 14, 2007 | flag