You may also like

Rate Dr. Nandita Batchra

Dr. Nandita Batchra's Ratings

Dr. Batchra is a very knowledgable doctor. She did not rush me through my appointment and was very, very knowledgable about the problem I was seeing her on. She has excellent interpersonal skills. Her front end staff were very friendly but I also called on a few occassions and all I got was a busy signal, thought they would have had voice mail, very frustrating to keep calling and getting the busy signal when if I could have left a message that would have sufficed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2781420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Great doctor, but can NEVER EVER get through to office. Called on different days, multiple times ( literally 40 to 50 times daily). I tried calling to cancel an apt, then was charged for not showing up. Nice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2780344].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

I have seen Dr. Batchra recently and I would like to respond to the other comments. I had to wait to see her about a month..but who doesn't...she is a busy specialist....(I tried to see another ENT and was told it was 8 months later). When I finally saw her it was worth the wait. She saw me promptly and she diagnosed my condition right away. She took the time to explain my problem in detail and I felt comforted by this... other specialists rush you in and out in 30 seconds, but not Dr. Batchra. She has also looked after my whole family. She cauterized the nose of my nephew and niece and now they are perfect. She cleaned my ear wax with the most gentle of touch. She diagnosed my sinusitis and cured me of this condition. I know my other friends have had nose surgery and tonsil surgery by her and are equally impressed. We need to appreciate our specialists like Dr. Batchra...they are few and far between.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2751732].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

I saw Dr. Batchra recently and I thought that I would share my thoughts. I had to wait a little bit to see her, but who doesn't...she is a specialist of course. She has taken wonderful care of myself and my family. I did not have to wait long in the waiting room and when I was seen by her she took time to explain my diagnosis in a lot of detail and answered all my questions. For those of you who complain about waiting I would suggest that you look at the big picture. The doctor needs time to talk to all of her patients, and not rush you through like you are a piece of meat. I have been to other specialists who make me wait for 3 hours in the waiting room and then spend 30 seconds with me. She cauterized my nephew and niece's noses and now they are totally fine. She also cleaned my ear wax and I didn't feel a thing. She is a loved by her patients and all of you who complain should wake up and appreciate her for what she is...an excellent doctor whom we are blessed to have in our community!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2751713].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Dr. Batchra is a wonderful, kind doctor who takes excellent care of all of her patients

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2750833].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Dr. Batchra has operated on 3 of my 4 children and I would trust her completely. She treats every child as if it is her own and gives logical and sound advice. Her waiting list is long because she is popular and an excellent doctor and most of us don't mind waiting for her. I am often surprised how patients can be so demanding when the poor woman works so hard and yet always remains so pleasant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2750383].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

I waited 5 months to get a date for an appt. Then an hour in the waiting room that day. She has a nice demeanor, but my appt was very basic. I had years of chronic problems and all I got was an otoscope glance up my nose. Was told she would send me for a catscan but that was 6 months ago and never heard back. Have tried to call to follow up but the line is always busy and no vm option. A disorganized practice and a wasted year in my experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2731040].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2015

She had someone else ask me for my symptoms. When that person related my problems to her the two had a good laugh the whole time then came in for a few minutes and basically told me there was nothing wrong.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2705148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2015

I saw Dr. Batchra after a 5 month long wait and I can say that to be honest, it wasn't overly worth it. My first appointment I told her my issues and she didn't have much to say other than that she wanted to send me off for some testing. Luckily, I got a cancellation for the test and had it done that same month. Needless to say the cancellation didn't matter, as I couldn't see Dr. Batchra for the follow up for nearly 3 months. After all of this, I was diagnosed with damage to my inner ear and was basically told that she could do nothing for me. That's it. I can't help but feel this was a waste of my time and overall, the receptionist at the front (who is absolutely lovely) was more helpful with suggesting a physiotherapy place than the actual Dr. was. Also, as other reviewers said, good luck getting a hold of the office, and once you do be prepared to wait at least 3 months for an appointment. Oh, and don't bother showing up on time.. you'll be taken in at LEAST 45 minutes late.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2701838].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

I had my tonsils removed and it was the worst experience I've ever had. I'm still dealing with long term issues as a result, which cause both pain and discomfort. The worst part is I can never get through to the office. I've now called more than 15 times on different days and not once has anyone answered.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2667655].votes_count ]]