Rate Dr. Nandita Batchra

Dr. Nandita Batchra's Ratings

I waited 5 months to get a date for an appt. Then an hour in the waiting room that day. She has a nice demeanor, but my appt was very basic. I had years of chronic problems and all I got was an otoscope glance up my nose. Was told she would send me for a catscan but that was 6 months ago and never heard back. Have tried to call to follow up but the line is always busy and no vm option. A disorganized practice and a wasted year in my experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2731040].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2015

She had someone else ask me for my symptoms. When that person related my problems to her the two had a good laugh the whole time then came in for a few minutes and basically told me there was nothing wrong.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2705148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2015

I saw Dr. Batchra after a 5 month long wait and I can say that to be honest, it wasn't overly worth it. My first appointment I told her my issues and she didn't have much to say other than that she wanted to send me off for some testing. Luckily, I got a cancellation for the test and had it done that same month. Needless to say the cancellation didn't matter, as I couldn't see Dr. Batchra for the follow up for nearly 3 months. After all of this, I was diagnosed with damage to my inner ear and was basically told that she could do nothing for me. That's it. I can't help but feel this was a waste of my time and overall, the receptionist at the front (who is absolutely lovely) was more helpful with suggesting a physiotherapy place than the actual Dr. was. Also, as other reviewers said, good luck getting a hold of the office, and once you do be prepared to wait at least 3 months for an appointment. Oh, and don't bother showing up on time.. you'll be taken in at LEAST 45 minutes late.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2701838].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

I had my tonsils removed and it was the worst experience I've ever had. I'm still dealing with long term issues as a result, which cause both pain and discomfort. The worst part is I can never get through to the office. I've now called more than 15 times on different days and not once has anyone answered.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2667655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

I had to wait 3 months to see Dr Batchra, and it was worth it! She listened to my husband as well as myself and was very funny. She was very knowledgeable and caring. The girl she has working for her is very helpful and nicer than any other doctors secretary that I've been to in the past. Its is hard to call dr bathras office as the line is busy, when I was there the girl was taking calls every minute maybe more lines are needed?? I will be seeing dr batchrs again in 6 months and I am sure I will have a wonderful time once again. Thank you Dr Batchra for your gentle care and also to your staff for being so understanding and helpful!! I give you 5 stars!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2548685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

I love Dr. Batchra, but I can never get through to the office. The line is always busy (I believe it's off the hook) and no answer on the fax machine. I've left messages at lunch time on the office machine and they aren't returned.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2534511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2014

My 3 year old daughter saw Dr. Batchra for a second opinion after another ENT hastily recommended adenoid removal surgery. After thoughtfully considering my daughter's case, Dr. Batchra agreed with us that surgery is not necessary at this time. It was refreshing to meet an ENT willing to monitor enlarged adenoids rather than rush to surgery. She was knowledgeable, kind and thorough. She also was really good in her manner towards a young child. I would highly recommend her, even if it means a long wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2449593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

Very positive experience having Dr. Batchra take care of my ear-drum tear. She was professional, empathic and firm (me flinching a bit too much when she had a suction-thing in my ear!) Has a smile on her face and lets you have your say. Two appointments and she saw me with very little delay (10 minutes on the first and 2 on the second!) She has referred me on to a surgeon in Mississauga for my 'tympanoplasty'. That's coming up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1422602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2013

Dr. Batchra is awesome! I broke my nose years ago and was never able to breath out of it well since. I saw Dr. Batchra to see if she could help. She told me my septum was deviated, and explained how she could fix it. She also said some of the tissue i the nose was swollen and she could fix that too. It sounded like a good idea, so I went and did it. It worked great! The surgery didn't hurt at all, and I can breath out of my nose for the first time in years. I can't believe the difference it makes! I should have done it ages ago. Thanks dr. Batchra!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1422601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

A friend recommended me to Dr. Batchra, it was a long wait to see her but Im so glad I did. my daughter needed her tonsils and adenoids out because she couldn't breathe they were so huge, but I was really nervous about the surgery because she's so young. Dr. Batchra was wonderful, really patient explaining things to me and was so good with my little one. The surgery went just fine and Dr. Batchra and all the nurses did their best to reassure me. My daughter is doing so much better now. I highly recommend Dr. Batchra to any parent who needs surgery for their child.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1422600].votes_count ]]