Rate Dr. Nandita Batchra

Dr. Nandita Batchra's Ratings

I had to wait 3 months to see Dr Batchra, and it was worth it! She listened to my husband as well as myself and was very funny. She was very knowledgeable and caring. The girl she has working for her is very helpful and nicer than any other doctors secretary that I've been to in the past. Its is hard to call dr bathras office as the line is busy, when I was there the girl was taking calls every minute maybe more lines are needed?? I will be seeing dr batchrs again in 6 months and I am sure I will have a wonderful time once again. Thank you Dr Batchra for your gentle care and also to your staff for being so understanding and helpful!! I give you 5 stars!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2548685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

I love Dr. Batchra, but I can never get through to the office. The line is always busy (I believe it's off the hook) and no answer on the fax machine. I've left messages at lunch time on the office machine and they aren't returned.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2534511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2014

My 3 year old daughter saw Dr. Batchra for a second opinion after another ENT hastily recommended adenoid removal surgery. After thoughtfully considering my daughter's case, Dr. Batchra agreed with us that surgery is not necessary at this time. It was refreshing to meet an ENT willing to monitor enlarged adenoids rather than rush to surgery. She was knowledgeable, kind and thorough. She also was really good in her manner towards a young child. I would highly recommend her, even if it means a long wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2449593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

Very positive experience having Dr. Batchra take care of my ear-drum tear. She was professional, empathic and firm (me flinching a bit too much when she had a suction-thing in my ear!) Has a smile on her face and lets you have your say. Two appointments and she saw me with very little delay (10 minutes on the first and 2 on the second!) She has referred me on to a surgeon in Mississauga for my 'tympanoplasty'. That's coming up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1422602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2013

Dr. Batchra is awesome! I broke my nose years ago and was never able to breath out of it well since. I saw Dr. Batchra to see if she could help. She told me my septum was deviated, and explained how she could fix it. She also said some of the tissue i the nose was swollen and she could fix that too. It sounded like a good idea, so I went and did it. It worked great! The surgery didn't hurt at all, and I can breath out of my nose for the first time in years. I can't believe the difference it makes! I should have done it ages ago. Thanks dr. Batchra!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1422601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

A friend recommended me to Dr. Batchra, it was a long wait to see her but Im so glad I did. my daughter needed her tonsils and adenoids out because she couldn't breathe they were so huge, but I was really nervous about the surgery because she's so young. Dr. Batchra was wonderful, really patient explaining things to me and was so good with my little one. The surgery went just fine and Dr. Batchra and all the nurses did their best to reassure me. My daughter is doing so much better now. I highly recommend Dr. Batchra to any parent who needs surgery for their child.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1422600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2012

I recently had sinus surgery by Dr.Batchra. I was referred by a friend who had a similar procedure by her and could not say enough about how wonderfulmshe was. was rather nervous about it at first but she was so compassionate and patient, she immediately made me feel at ease. She took time to explain everything to me and answer all,my questions and was very knowledgeable. She is up on all the latest procedures. The surgery went off without a hitch and I am feeling better than ever. I think she is an excellent well rounded doctor and I feel so lucky to have found her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1422599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

If you are an adult in need of a deviated septum surgery or sinus surgery - walk out the door and don't go back to Dr. Batchra!!! She performed both surgeries on me over a two year time-span. Neither did the job! Her techniques are outdated. She only leaves the stents in for 2-3 days, when they need to be in for two weeks! Very painful, but necessary, otherwise the septum collapses before the healing takes place. I found her bedside manner very nice, however, she justs wants surgeries. Once she has done her surgery, she pretty much has no use for you. She told me both surgeries were a success and when I complained of still having a sinus infection, she simply looked up my nose and told me I didn't. Can't diagnose a sinus infection that way!! Since her mutilation, I have since had both surgeries corrected by Dr. Lemckert. What a difference a quality surgeon makes!! I would say that Dr. Batchra is only good for putting in tubes, however, I would never entrust her with my children!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1422598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

I just called Dr. Batchra's office and the receptionist was wonderful, looked over my chart read the contents out to me and booked an appointment, which was a cancellation. super treatment

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1422597].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

I went to see Dr. Batchra two years ago for nodules on my thyroid. She immediately scheduled me for a needle aspiration. When I went to the hospital, the attending physician said there really was no need for me to have this done. I am in a low risk group for any cancer and it was up to me whether I wanted this done or not. I said no. Flash ahead two years and at my appt. Dr. Batchra said my thyroid is fine. We will monitor it with ultrasounds. This was kind of surprising hence the previous appt. with her. Otherwise, I like her. I think she is learning when something needs attention and when it doesn't. I am so glad I never had the needle aspiration. Sometimes you have to advocate for yourself with doctors. Afterall, it is a "practice". Based on the previous comments, I never really had to deal with the receptionists.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1422596].votes_count ]]