Rate Dr. John Tamminen

Dr. John Tamminen's Ratings

He is a nice doctor with good sense of humour.However i find that you end up making unnecessary multiple trips which can be avoided.What i found impressive was Dr T gives his home number for emergencies.Frankly i was annoyed with the front staff whose response usually is "i dont know".

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1422698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2014

I have lived in 10 difference places across 6 provinces, and had over a dozen different dentists during that time. I have been a patient of John for over 10 years now, and he is BY FAR head and shoulders above the rest! I have met no health professional better with a needle than he, and no dentist who could match his technical expertise and engaging manner. He is "wicked awesome"!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1422697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2013

The result of a negligent practice, I found Dr.T. is very careless, and indifferent to what harm is causing to his patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1422699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

Not sure why this dentist/office is rated so high?! Waited 30 minutes for my appointment to start. Routine cleaning took one-and-a-half hours, which is ridiculous considering I have very good oral hygiene (and was even complimented on how little work was needed). I soon came to learn that you are charged by the amount of time. Ridiculously over-charged by adding additional 'units' of time for cleaning. $99 initial patient fee, of which I literally spent 2-3 minutes with the 'dentist'. Will never go back. Word of advice: Go somewhere else!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1422696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

I have been with Dr. T. for years. Had to move away for a number of years and missed him terribly. He is the BEST with painless freezing, bar none. He actually cares enough to inject slowly so that you don't feel it. Had a huge dental job done today, including an extraction. I wasn't in pain during it and hours later I still have no pain. Our family would not go to anyone else. This man is the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1422695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2013

My family found Dr. Tamminen online as we were new to Calgary and were looking for a family Dentist and Orthodontist. My entire family enjoy the staff and Dr. Tamminen as everyone is very personable, friendly, polite and knowledgable. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1422694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2012

Dr. Tannimen is great dentist and has a wonderful, light-hearted sense of humor that goes a long way towards helping you feel less stressed. The professional support staff in the back are very friendly and knowledgable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1422693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2012

The best dentist in Calgary, hekpful and very knowledgeable. Very good with chidren too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1422692].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2012

Dr. Tamminen is one of the most gentle dentists I've ever been to. He makes the visit fun. I really injoy going to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1422691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

Dentist is professional and good with children as well as adults. Clean area and very friendly staff help too. Considerate of feelings and allows one to speak and discuss things.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1422690].votes_count ]]