Dr. John Douglas Van Arsdale

Grad. Year: 1979

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 27/11/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 15 reviews. Dr. John Douglas Van Arsdale has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2441592
08/10/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Van Arsdale is the best doctor I've ever had. He was very caring through my miscarriage, and took such good care of me when I had my little boy. He made sure that my baby was born safe and healthy, and he was extremely responsive to any concerns that I had. I would recommend him to anyone.
RID: 2379830
19/07/12 4 5 5 5 Very thorough and helpful with older mothers. Highly recommended.
RID: 2314519
03/07/12 5 5 5 5 I've been a patient of Dr Van Arsdale since 1984. He is absolutely the best! He is very attentive to one's questions and concerns both as an obstetrician and a gynecologist. Dr. Van Arsdale delivered by daughter in 1984 and he still asks about her, now that she is a new mom. His staff is wonderful. I recently moved out of state and one of my biggest concerns was losing this fine medical professional. I would recommend him to any woman, for any of your OB-GYN issues.  Respond
RID: 1031080
11/11/09 5 5 5 5 I have been a patient of Dr. VA since 1991. About 10 yrs ago when I was about 32, I became very sick. Doctors did not know what was wrong with me. Dr. VA finally properly diagnosed me with premature ovarian failure. He is a WONDERFUL man and amazing doctor. He delivered my son 13 years ago. It is a pain for me to go downtown to see him now that I live in far NW 'burbs....but there is no other doctor I would ever see. He is fantastic.  Respond
RID: 966798
19/08/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. VanArsdale is the MOST compassionte doctor I ever had. I have been with him for 16 wonderful years. Gave birth to my first daughter and then gave birth with my twins. My husband and I were challegned before we got pregnant with our twins but Dr. VanArsdale was right by our side. He and the fertility specialist got us pregnant and took very good care of me & the twins for the 39 weeks that I carried them. The utmost fabulous doctor.
RID: 865533
20/04/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Van Arsdale is the best doctor. I have spent a lot of time with him due to a very serious pregnancy complication. He was always willing to spend as much time with me as I wanted/needed. I truely believe that my daughter and I are healthy today because of his skills as a doctor and a surgeon. Plus, he is always on time.
RID: 818692
07/03/09 5 5 5 5 I have been Dr. Van Arsdale's patient for 16 years. He is the absolutely the best in terms of doctor/patient relationships. He takes the time to listen and respond to any concerns, and he's also very personable. So unlike any other physician I've ever had.  Respond
RID: 754119
03/01/09 5 5 5 5 What a terrific doctor. Caring, knowlegdable, and concerned. I would recommend him to all of my friends.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 729873
25/11/08 5 5 5 5 I had both my babies with Dr van Arsdale and he's a fabulous doctor. I moved 30 miles to suburbs and still go back to him for all my appointments! I would recommend him in a heartbeat ...
RID: 719126
10/11/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Van Arsdale is the best doctor I have ever had. I had a very difficult pregnancy that almost failed. He was encouraging and very positive. We had a very healthy baby boy via c-section and he was by my side through the whole process. Can not say enough nice things about him.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 632208
07/07/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Van Arsdale is kind, fully attentive, and respectful. I don't know what I'd do if he ever left the city!  Respond
RID: 472472
28/12/07 5 5 5 5 He had performed a c section on me. I highly recommend Dr. Van Arsdale
RID: 418631
25/09/07 5 5 5 5 Dr. VanArsdale is one of the best physicians I have encountered. His bedside manner is wonderful;he is on time, he is a great listener and put me at ease at a difficult time. In addition to a great bedside manner; Dr VanArsdale has excellent clinical skills; up to date on research and treatment. The office staff is an added bonus. The staff always remembers names and is wonderful about trying to accomodate appointment requests. I will have all of my babies with Dr.Van Arsdale.
RID: 74005
25/12/06 5 5 5 He is absolutely the BEST! I have been using him for years including both my pregnancies. I wouldn't see anyone else and I highly reccomend him.
RID: 6942
27/04/05 5 5 5 Dr. VanArsdale is fantastic and so is his staff. I went to him for both of my pregnancies and still go to him for my checkups. I travel about 15 miles to see him because he is the best. When you have an appointment you will usually get in pretty close to that time and when he is really busy it doesn't show when you get to the exam room. He takes his time to make sure you understand everything and answers all your questions. His staff is very friendly and seems to remember you personally right after your first visit. They usually remember your first name and will pull your chart when they see you enter the door. I have nothing but good to say about this office very clean and well kept. Overall rating A+++++. The hospital that they are affiliated with is one of the best in the city. I will keep this Dr. for as long as I can, you don't find people like these very often.
Insurance: United Healthcare