Rate Dr. Steven Seizer

Dr. Steven Seizer's Ratings

I used Dr. Seizer at Urgent Care- not knowing him at all, and was thoroughly impressed. Very communicative and knowledgeable and warm. I have a good doc already, but I would highly recommend him just based on my one experience to anyone looking for a doc. If something happened to my doc I would see if he was accepting new patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2121217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2011

Dr. Seizer is the best he really cares and works with you. He was my mothers doctor and mine and really helped so much me in caring for my mother in her last years. You won't find anyone better. The staff at SMBP equally caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2121216].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2010

Dr Seizer is a wonderful doctor. He is incredibly smart, intuitive, and really cares about his patients. His nurse practitioner, Lucy, is totally on top of things and together, they make a great team. I would very highly recommend him to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2121215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2009

Dr. Seizer is thorough, caring, good-natured and conscientious. He takes the time necessary to deal with the patient. I have rarely experienced a rushed visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2121214].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2008

Dr. Seizer and his assitant Lucy are always on time. When I have needed him without and appointment he has been very accommodating. He keeps up with all the latest information. I would never think of changing to another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2121213].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2006

Dr. Seizer is informative and thorough with a friendly bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2121212].votes_count ]]