Rate Dr. Aviva Aspler

Dr. Aviva Aspler's Ratings

I am a new patient for Dr. Aspler. I went for two years searching for a doctor, but that is another story. Doctor Aspler is a very thorough. She asks all the pertinent questions and when you are answering and talking to her, she really listens. She makes more than one suggestion showing she is very open minded to different solutions.She is to the point, very organized and serious about what she does. She makes you feel like you are a human being and not just another number in her office. I recommend her fully.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2013 | flag

Impossible to reach receptionist by phone for an appointment.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2012 | flag

She is amazing. I always feel comfortable in her office and I never feel rushed or insignificant. She is quick and to the point, yet very thorough. She is kind and calm, always smiling and always incredibly helpful. If I can make an appointment with her, I'd wait rather than going to a walk-in clinic.

Submitted July 22, 2012 | flag

"Dr. Aspler is #1. She,....to better serve her patients." Whoever wrote this comment is right on, I couldn't have said it better myself, so I didn't. I am so very, very fortunate to have Dr. Aspler.

Submitted Dec. 19, 2009 | flag

Dr.Aspler is a wonderful family doctor. If she is taking new patients, I'd highly recommend Dr. Aspler.

Submitted July 21, 2009 | flag

Dr. Aspler is #1. She,makes you feel comfortable, explains clearly what she is doing and what she finds and makes sure you understand. Always, smiling and genuinely glad to see you. She makes you feel like the visit is about you (as it should be) and not just processing another case. Takes the time to listen to your concerns and questions. If there are different types of treatments available she will take the time to discuss each of them, rather than just tell you what to do. As well she is constantly keeping up with new technologies to better serve her patients.

Submitted April 18, 2009 | flag

My entire families family doctor for last 7 years. A wonderful doctor. Never make you feel uncomfortable or scared. Always willing provide much detail as possible. Polite, smiling, easy to reach. When in doubt never take chances but immediately refer to the specialist. A doctor with great bedside manners. We need more doctors like this. I have recommended this doctor for many of our friends. Every one liked her.

Submitted Nov. 20, 2008 | flag

She is good I wished she worked more we need more Doctors around like her

Submitted April 3, 2008 | flag

She's an amazing family doctor. Really takes the time to listen to all your questions and concerns. She's always smiling, you feel very at ease. A few years ago I had a problem with my sinus she was really the one who actually listened to me... and sent me for a CAT scan. She's been my family doctor for over 5 years now.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2007 | flag