Rate Dr. Jeremy Green

Dr. Jeremy Green's Ratings

Dr. Green performed an abdominal hysterectomy to remove a 17 cm fibroid. However, before deciding on the surgery, he tried other options (that unfortunately were not available due to the size and location of my fibroid). Always took the time to listen and answer to all my questions, providing pertinent information. His bedside manners are fantastic! He was comforting before and after the surgery - made me feel at ease. I would recommend him to anyone! Thank you Dr. Green.

Submitted March 26, 2013 | flag

I LOVE DR. GREEN! He is a wonderful, caring doctor. He took the time to get to know me, and he always thoroughly explained anything I asked him. His bedside manner is fantastic, and this is coming from someone who doesn't usually feel comfortable with a male physician. This may sound strange, but I actually miss seeing him, now that my daughter is born. He is friendly, personable, funny and cute. I would highly recommend him to anyone who has had poor experiences in the past... he will restore your faith in the medical community! Thank you Dr. Green and Dawn, you are both amazing!!!

Submitted Dec. 7, 2011 | flag

Dr. Green was dismissive of symptoms I was having, blaming them on my weight. When I was bleeding at a dangerous rate and called for an appointment, his receptionist referred to my problem as an "inconvenience" and wouldn't give me a rush appointment. When I did see him, he didn't even do a biopsy and insisted I did not need a hysterectomy. I had to fight to get a referral to a specialist in Toronto; she disagreed with his decision and did they hysterectomy. When the pathology results came back, they showed that I had early endometrial cancer.

Submitted May 6, 2011 | flag

Dr Green is an amazing obgyn, I would recommend him to any one having a child.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2011 | flag

Very polite, made you feel right at home and comfortable. Unforunately he was not on call when I delivered but the care I received leading up to my delivery was impeccable. You will not be disappointed.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2010 | flag

dr green was on call in er when i needed an d&c for a misscarriage. 4 years ago he was very kind and helpful as well as an intern glad he was there that terrible day, need to educate patients more on depression after loss of preborn babe.many thanks blessings to you!!

Submitted April 21, 2010 | flag

Excellent Doctor, thank God for him! He did a successful myomectomy on me after another doctor told me a hysterectomy was the only way. Please always get a second opinion before allowing yourself to be ****ed by just any doctor out there! I had to wait a few months but I would not have had it any other way. He makes this world a better place and I don't have enough words to say how greatful I am to have met him. Extremelly professional, respectfull and gentle. Because of his dedication I am a complete woman today.

Submitted March 6, 2010 | flag

Dr. Green delivered my twins recently and I couldn't ask for a better person to do it. The second baby was breech and needed to be resuscitated and Dr. Green explained to me what was going on and kept me calm. I totally recommend him to anyone that is having a baby.

Submitted Nov. 20, 2009 | flag

I wasn't a patient of his, but he delivered my daughter and he was a delight!! The next time I have a child I would like to be his patient!

Submitted Nov. 2, 2009 | flag

I found Dr. Green using this website. I have to say I'm very happy with him. Even though I had to wait 3 months to get an appointment to see him about my problem, it was well worth it. I can't wait to get pregnant and have him deliver my baby. Now that I've had him for one appointment, there's no wait in getting my second appointment. Hopefully he can help my husband and I get pregnant. It is a little awkward having a young good looking ob/gyn, but I'm sure it'll be worth it. :-)

Submitted Oct. 19, 2009 | flag