Rate Dr. Michael J. Govi

Dr. Michael J. Govi's Ratings

Dr Govi is very good doctor. I have been going to him for 8 or 9 years now. My husband, daughter, brother in law are all seeing him as well. I never feel rushed in taking with him, he takes time to answer my questions,calls with results of test.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2009 | flag

Dr. Govi is very helpful and listens well. I have been seeing him for several years now and am very happy with him. I can say that I have no complaints and am able to get in to see him very quickly, when needed.

Submitted April 1, 2009 | flag

Good listener with good questions, kind but businesslike. Sense of humor but it is lightly (and appropriately) used. He follows up with a phonecall when appropriate and gets back with lab results quickly. My husband and I have been seeing him for five years with numerous problems, and he has been consistently patient, understanding, and knowledgeable.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2008 | flag

Dr. Govi is the best doctor. Very thorough, approachable, and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Submitted March 28, 2007 | flag

Dr. Govi is very caring and considerate. He takes time to hear your health concerns and makes logical recommendations for follow-up. He gives detailed medical explainations if you want thorough information.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2007 | flag