Rate Dr. John McManaman

Dr. John McManaman's Ratings

The BEST Orthodontist in Moncton by far. My treatment was 18 months and each appointment I was amazed with the Docbraces Team they are all so kind and Happy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2659774].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2014

Dr. McManaman and his team are amazing. Currently 1 year into my Invisalign treatment and the results are amazing already. Dr. McManaman always take the time to take a genuine interest in me. His team is amazing, I never have to wait long, and they always have great surprises and contests going on! Highly recommended Docbraces to anyone considering braces!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2631235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

I am currently halfway through my invisalign treatment at DocBraces, and I am so pleased. I have received excellent care and attention at DocBraces, the staff are organized, informative and punctual. Dr. McManaman is focused on his patients and their journey, his attention to detail and knowledge reminds you that your finished smile will be be both healthy, and perfect. My smile has changed dramatically, and I cannot wait to see the finished products, especially since I will be getting married next year.
I highly recommend DocBraces, they have changed my life!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2629474].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

My dentist had referred me to Dr. Mcmanaman, and I had my braces as an adult. My first impression was good then it went downhill from there. I had two issues.

First, he estimated my braces would be off between a year and a half to two years. Reality was more than three years. My wedding photos can attest.

Second, I had zero tolerance whenever the wires in braces start cutting the back of my gums. So I would call for a 1-minute visit to get the wires shortened. After a year or so, I received a letter indicating that since I exceeded x number of "special visits" getting the long wires shortened, I now needed to pay an extra $50 for these "special visits" moving forward! So distasteful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2605219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Amazing atmosphere - amazing staff - amazing doctor = amazing results !
Thanks Docbraces for everything:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2601362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

Their website says 100% of their adult patients are happy. It's a factory and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. No one there will answer questions. The brusque Dr sees you for 30 seconds and the girl who does the work can't answer anything. Receptionist is rude, and if you can't go to the one appointment time she offers you, you have to wait another 8 weeks, prolonging your treatment. Try to get someone to cut the long wire hooking in your mouth and face a rude receptionist and two hour wait, for a 1 minute procedure. I would have switched but I'd already paid in full. Happy I'm finished- yes. Happy with Doc braces- big fat NO.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1423926].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 4, 2013

An absolutely amazing experience. The staff are all incredibly accommodating, the technology is amazing, and the financing is really helpful. I have begun Invisalign treatment and can't wait for the results. Dr. McManaman is thorough and makes it easy to understand the process and is even able to show you the expected results through a simulator. Highly recommend! All that they do for the community is just another reason to support them!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1423925].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2013

Definitely the best orthodontist in the maritimes. The best price too!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1423924].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2012

Both my son and daughter have braces with Dr. John and I am so pleased with my decision. They always take the time to answer our questions and they go out of their way to make our experience second to none. The clear braces are practically invisible and sometimes people don't even realize that the kids have them on. I'd highly recommend him to anyone that asks!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1423923].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2010

Staff friendly and caring. Dr. not so much...seems to be awkward when I'm in the chair and does not seem to care about anything. His personality is fake with his awkward brief conversations. Asked him a question, got a yes/no reply and then he was gone before I got to ask him anything else. I was sitting there thinking "I wasn't done". Happens all of the time Not impressed. It was like sorry for bothering you. The only good thing about his office was his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1423922].votes_count ]]