Rate Dr. Jaco Furstenberg

Dr. Jaco Furstenberg's Ratings

Amazing doctor. Very thorough! Very knowledgeable, very kind man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2611124].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

Very thorough exam, was very pleased with my visit. He knew what the problem was and able to assit with the situation at hand. Will see him again made me feel comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2449619].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Very good doctor. He listen's, take's his time. Is very knowledgeable. And he is careful to make sure he knows about your past medical history. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2449618].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

He was a good doctor he sure new how to fix things that were wrong... i had a pain and he sure knew what the problem was...... god bless you james....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1423951].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Very nice doctor! Took time to ask many questions, and asked to see me back at his walk in clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1423952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2013

I was so grateful to this doctor. My 2 yr. old son had a bad chest cold, I took him to a doctor the previous evening who told me his lungs sounded really bad, but to "wait and see" what happens. We had a terrible night, and by the next morning my son could hardly breathe, I took him to Dr. Furstenberg and he treated him immediately and he began to improve after the first dose of medication. Thank-you so much Dr. Frustenberg

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1423950].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2011

Amazing doctor. Takes his time and really listens to your concerns. I wish he was at a clinic that was not walk in only - would love to make him my family doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1423949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

I would like to thank Dr. Furstenberg for taking the steps he did to get the help i needed even though others had disagreed the decision he made saved me from a possible tragedy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1423948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

this doc tried to help me, but workers compensation denied me help that he requested for me. see you soon Jaco, as WCB has some questions to answer why your request for me were denied and caused me further injury;

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1423947].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2011

One of the best Doctors period!! Knowledgeable,informative helpful and so very nice!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1423946].votes_count ]]