Rate Dr. Howard C. Mandel

Dr. Howard C. Mandel's Ratings

He's wonderful. His staff is warm, attentive and caring. I've been seeing him for 30 years. He is always there for you. He takes the time to explain things, follows up and calls results back to you personally. He really cares and it shows. I wish all my doctors were like him...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2467931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Mandel's for 10 years. I actually lived in Henderson, NV but would travel to Los Angeles for my appointments. He was worth the travel as he is one of the most knowledgeable, kind, compassionate doctor I have ever had. He makes you feel as if you are his only patient even though there are others waiting. He is wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2121239].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Howard Mandel is the most wonderful doctor I've ever had. He patiently answers any question, genuinely cares and is an excellent practitioner. He got me through a difficult pregnancy and delivered my perfect baby. I love him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2121238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Dr. Mandel is amazin doctor. He delivered both of my children and he was just incredible. I had difficult pregnancies and he saved my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2121237].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2011

Dr. Mandel delivered both of my children and he saved my life when my pregnancies were difficult. He stayed with me in the hospital for hours and he was just AMAZING... there is no other Dr. like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2121236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Mandel for over 7 years. He is the BEST! He spends quality time with his patients. He will answer any question (no matter how silly you think it is) and he returns calls personally. They don't make doctors like him anymore. He genuinely cares about his patients and is extremely professional with a great sense of humor. I brought my 16-year old niece to him for her first OB/GYN visit and he spent over an hour with us in a comprehensive consultation and he made her feel comfortable and helped ease her fear about this first visit. His staff treated her with the utmost respect and kindness too. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Mandel and his staff. They are fantastic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2121235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Mandel for years. He delivered both my children. He is so kind and knowledgable and is always willing to listen. So many of my friends also go to him. We all love him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2121234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2007

I have been going to Dr. Howie for 18 years, he is one of the most amazing men I have ever met. His advice and knowledge is one of a kind as is his character and bedside manner! He is my only doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2121233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2007

Dr. Mandel and his staff are fantastic! You NEVER wait when you are there for an appointment. When delivering my first child, he hung out in my hospital room with my husband and I for almost 8 hours! This is unheard of for an ob/gyn. He is warm and caring and is always there when you need him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2121232].votes_count ]]