Rate Dr. Ebenezer O Ajilore

Dr. Ebenezer O Ajilore's Ratings

Listened to my concerns and gave much practical advise.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2014 | flag

Dr. Ajilore is horrible. He told me I would never be able to have sex again with my boyfriend because he was "too big" for me and I was too small. We argued for almost 20 minutes. We had been having problems with pain, dryness, bleeding. It was menopause and all I needed was creams , hormones and time and patience. All is well now, great sex with same guy after seeing a female doctor. I found Ajilore to be way too conservative, weird, and superstitious and way too rigid. Glad I did not listen to him

Submitted April 10, 2014 | flag

Dr. Ajilore had been my ob/gyn for about two years prior to getting pregnant. During my pregnancy I received three ultrasounds and had no complaints. Dr. Ajilore did say he was "allergic to pain" and that if I didn't have an epidural he would be outside of the delivery room, but he was joking. While he does prefer epidurals for his patients, it's ultimately up to the mother. He does explain why, just like he explained any answer to questions I asked. I had a very natural childbirth and Dr. Ajilore was a wonderful doctor who delivered my daughter.

Submitted March 28, 2012 | flag

Dr. Ajilore is a pleasant man but do not go toh if you are an older mom or wish to have a natural birth. My pregnancy ended in miscarriage at six weeks but I didn't find out until I started to bleed at 11 weeks because he won't do ultrasounds at his office (says his equipment is too old) and wouldn't refer me to a perinatologist because he saw no reason to subject the baby to the "noise" of an ultrasound. As a result I had to have a D & C which if performed weeks after the pregnancy has ended has a much higher chance of scarring. He also said he is "allergic to pain" and if we wanted a natural birth he's not the doctor for us. So on the one hand, no ultrasounds, on the other, total pain relief - contradictions make us human but are not what I look for in a doctor. Managed to slip in a lecture about the evils of tamons and lowcut jeans, but was very kind the day of the d & c. I don't want to hurt his practice and his staff is lovely, I wish I had known all this, and want to spare you.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2011 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Ajilore's for over 10 years and he has delivered my 3 boys, he is the BEST Dr we luv him :)

Submitted June 2, 2010 | flag

Dr. Ajilore is arrogant, detached and extremely intolerable of questions or concerns. He demands 100% blind following and if you dare seek an explanation or give some input he will quickly dismiss you. He believes doctors are demi-gods; confirmed by other patients and nurses. He also will do what is easy for you and not form him.

Submitted March 31, 2010 | flag

Dr. A is exceptional at what he does. You know he really cares about you and his positive attitude about any matter that might worry you really puts you at ease. He delivered my son and now we are working on baby #2 and although it has taken longer than expected, he is always there to keep my husband and I hopeful. Couldn't ask for a better Dr.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2010 | flag

I hate doctors, but I love Ajilore :) He is different. I would recommend him to anyone who has had bad experiences with doctors. He listens to me, explains what is going on, and is a kind spirited presence. Just don't talk about politics lol.

Submitted July 18, 2009 | flag

i love Dr. Ajilore and agree that he is very good, through and informative. the only doc I have ever truly trusted and felt genuinely cared

Submitted March 6, 2009 | flag

I had an abdominal myomectomy in 6/2008 & Dr. A. was the best!!! He explained everything with a smile and his skill/expertise level is unbelievable. My scar is barely noticable and I am fully recovered after 6 weeks. He takes the time to explain everything and will make time for you if you have questions of need to come in right away. I am very pleased with the service he provides and will definately see him again when I get pregnant!! He gets an A++ from me!!!!

Submitted July 19, 2008 | flag