Dr. Matthew I. Lipp

Grad. Year: 1997

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 12 reviews. Dr. Matthew I. Lipp has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: is dr lipp still have office in sparta?    Email me    Answer it    See answers

Pain Mgmt / Physical Rehab-related: pain relief, physical rehabilitation, stroke recovery, accident recovery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.9

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Matthew" to "Matthew I."
RID: 2755422
06/08/13 5 5 5 5 One of the most down to earth physicians I have ever had. He spends the time to expalin the problem and the different treatment plans that are available. He really took time to get to know me. I was not a number, but a person. When he finally did my injection, I was so relaxed and at ease with him. The injection did not hurt. In 2 days, I had complete relief of my sciatica. I would highly reccomend him to my friends, family and anyone elese that needed help with there back or leg pain. He is a doctors doctor, with a great staff!!!!!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2754395

05/08/13 2 2 2 2 Very rude and arragant. I do not think this man should be practicing medicine
Insurance: Workers Comp
RID: 2415079
01/09/12 4 5 5 5 This is the best Spine Doctor in NJ.Gets to know you, your disease is diagnosed quickly and he cares most of all. My life has improved enormously because of Dr. Lipp.
RID: 1700267
30/01/12 5 5 5 5 I have been seeing Dr. Lipp for a while now & he is great doctor he listens to you & he will treat you with the best approaches for your problem, I like that he is honest with you and actually remembers his patients, not like your just another number. I received epidural shots from Dr. Lipp & he explains the whole procedure to you & answers all of the questions that you might have about the procedure , he lets you make the decision on if you want the shots, he does not try to talk you into it, like I said he explains your choices to you and it is up to you as the patient to ask the right questions & make your own decisions on your healthcare. He is very knowledgeable about every aspect of his field. If you are looking for a terrific doctor in Pain Management, than look no more Dr.Lipp is the right choice. I would highly recommend Dr. Lipp he is probably the most honest doctor that I have ever met. I also want to let you know, that the staff in Sparta & Chatham office are excellent.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1655623

07/12/11 1 1 1 1 my mom had a terrible experience with this practice. dr lipp talked my mother who is a severe diabetic into having surgery and complications came right away. she is now blind and totally bedridden .words connot express what she has been thru, and he also recommended a horrible surgeon who is the founder and also his boss Dr. Dorskey . Please dont ever go to this place for surgery they only want your money and if anything ever happens or goes wrong they do not want to know you!!!
RID: 1321647
27/12/10 5 1 5 5 He is good, very friendly, personably and he felt my pain, helped me in a very accurate manner and with the right treatment, of course, what i had was something simple but still his staff called me and followed up in my recovery, he is a very nice guy, strucks at the begining, because he is young and sort of a crackwise but I sure liked him and enjoy everyone of my visits, I will highly recomend him
RID: 1292199
12/11/10 3 1 3 4 First appointment waited over an hour in the waiting room and then 20 mins in patient room. Second appointment waited 30 mins in waiting room and then 15 mins in the patient room, doctor came in then left for 20 mins for a personal call with the contractor working on his house. We talked more about his house then my pain problem and he basically told me it was all in my head, patted me on the back and said to go worry about my kid. First impression is that he's a stuck up, rich snob and unless you need major surgery or work he doesn't care about you're "little" problems. Him and the staff were very personable but I don't have 2 hrs to sit and wait and nothing be accomplished.  Respond
RID: 943160
22/07/09 5 4 5 5 Very personal and caring to the patient. Explained in detail the procedure and was crytstal clear on the pros and cons of the outcome. Office was well run and was a complete service with additional Medical doctors available to continue treatment beyond the initial procedure.
RID: 906629
06/06/09 5 5 5 5 Dr Lipp's assistant Yvonne, as well as Dr Lipp himself, were outstanding in terms of making me feel very comfortable and relaxed when I received three epidural injections in my neck. They both exemplified the highest levels of proffesionalism and knowledge consistantly each visit. I feel extremely confident having the two of them treating me. Sincerely David Walsh 973-610-9195.  Respond
RID: 775847
28/01/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Lipp is the friendliest doc in the pain world. He makes me smile every visit- even remembered the smallest details from my life. He took care of my leg pain with a single epidural injection, not the usual three another doc gave me before ever asking how I was doing. Dr. Lipp is the best, hands down. Skilled and personable. Highly recommended.
RID: 422361
01/10/07 4 4 4 5 I saw Dr. Lipp for back and shoulder pain. He did a good diagnosis, including ordering an MRI. He laid out all the treatment options clearly and let me make my own choice. When one of the treatments (anti-inflammatory drugs) didn't provide relief, he attentative in suggesting additional treatments. His specialty seems to be giving injections. I got one in my back and the procedure went well. I'd recommend him to others.  Respond
RID: 146019
17/02/07 2 2 2 Good bedside manner but that's about it. Made me feel like I was making up my pain, ignored my MRIs and kept on putting me on muscle relaxers that did nothing. After awhile I complained that I was still in bad pain and I had no life and then he just told me it was probably Fibromyalgia and to go see another doctor. You wait an hour plus each time and if you're 5 minutes late even though you'll have to wait another hour they chastise you for showing up late (who knows why). If I was in pain and laid down in the room waiting for him (always late) he woudl come in and tell me to sit up like I was being a baby and making the pain up. I realized that if I was a cat or a dog i'd be getting more meds and pain relief, and his lack of help was cruel. I left and got a doctor that really wants to help you control your pain. Not pretend it doesn't exist.
* - Rating left by a registered user