Rate Dr. Matthew I. Lipp

Dr. Matthew I. Lipp's Ratings

A+ Dr. is very knowledgable and helpful. Staff is always very courteous.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2567196].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

One of the most down to earth physicians I have ever had. He spends the time to expalin the problem and the different treatment plans that are available. He really took time to get to know me. I was not a number, but a person. When he finally did my injection, I was so relaxed and at ease with him. The injection did not hurt. In 2 days, I had complete relief of my sciatica. I would highly reccomend him to my friends, family and anyone elese that needed help with there back or leg pain. He is a doctors doctor, with a great staff!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1424489].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2013

Very rude and arragant. I do not think this man should be practicing medicine

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1424488].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2013

This is the best Spine Doctor in NJ.Gets to know you, your disease is diagnosed quickly and he cares most of all. My life has improved enormously because of Dr. Lipp.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1424487].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Lipp for a while now & he is great doctor he listens to you & he will treat you with the best approaches for your problem, I like that he is honest with you and actually remembers his patients, not like your just another number. I received epidural shots from Dr. Lipp & he explains the whole procedure to you & answers all of the questions that you might have about the procedure , he lets you make the decision on if you want the shots, he does not try to talk you into it, like I said he explains your choices to you and it is up to you as the patient to ask the right questions & make your own decisions on your healthcare. He is very knowledgeable about every aspect of his field. If you are looking for a terrific doctor in Pain Management, than look no more Dr.Lipp is the right choice. I would highly recommend Dr. Lipp he is probably the most honest doctor that I have ever met. I also want to let you know, that the staff in Sparta & Chatham office are excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1424486].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2012

my mom had a terrible experience with this practice. dr lipp talked my mother who is a severe diabetic into having surgery and complications came right away. she is now blind and totally bedridden .words connot express what she has been thru, and he also recommended a horrible surgeon who is the founder and also his boss Dr. Dorskey . Please dont ever go to this place for surgery they only want your money and if anything ever happens or goes wrong they do not want to know you!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1424490].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 7, 2011

He is good, very friendly, personably and he felt my pain, helped me in a very accurate manner and with the right treatment, of course, what i had was something simple but still his staff called me and followed up in my recovery, he is a very nice guy, strucks at the begining, because he is young and sort of a crackwise but I sure liked him and enjoy everyone of my visits, I will highly recomend him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1424485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2010

First appointment waited over an hour in the waiting room and then 20 mins in patient room. Second appointment waited 30 mins in waiting room and then 15 mins in the patient room, doctor came in then left for 20 mins for a personal call with the contractor working on his house. We talked more about his house then my pain problem and he basically told me it was all in my head, patted me on the back and said to go worry about my kid. First impression is that he's a stuck up, rich snob and unless you need major surgery or work he doesn't care about you're "little" problems. Him and the staff were very personable but I don't have 2 hrs to sit and wait and nothing be accomplished.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1424484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2010

Very personal and caring to the patient. Explained in detail the procedure and was crytstal clear on the pros and cons of the outcome. Office was well run and was a complete service with additional Medical doctors available to continue treatment beyond the initial procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1424483].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Dr Lipp's assistant Yvonne, as well as Dr Lipp himself, were outstanding in terms of making me feel very comfortable and relaxed when I received three epidural injections in my neck. They both exemplified the highest levels of proffesionalism and knowledge consistantly each visit. I feel extremely confident having the two of them treating me. Sincerely David Walsh 973-610-9195.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1424482].votes_count ]]