Rate Dr. Shetal M. Mansuria

Dr. Shetal M. Mansuria's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 17, 2014 | flag

This is the worst doctor out there and have gotten worse with years. I switched to her in the middle of my second pregnancy because of all the great reviews. Initially it was great, she did a sonogram at every visit and all. As it gotten closer to my delivery she barely spent time with me at appointments. She did not even check my stitches after delivery and only stopped by for 2 seconds right before discharge. After that she recommended that I put in Mirena IUD saying that there are no side effects. I was bleeding non stop for the first 5 months and she said that it was normal. I finally got an appointment after 6 months, she did bloodwork (never got back to me with results) and looked at my u/s. Said that it was fine. Came in again after another 6 months because of more bleeding and told her to get IUD out. She did more bloodwork and said that I had ovarian failure due to all the bleeding that I had before. Now that I called to get my records they said that I need to pay $1 per page.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2014 | flag

Dr. Shetal Mansuria is by far the best OB/GYN! She delivered both of my daughters and took wonderful care of me during my pregnancy. Given that my second pregnancy was unplanned, Dr. Mansuria made me feel so much more at ease with the entire process. I was high risk with my second daughter and she communicated the additional tests that I would be undertaking in a simple, clear manner. Also, her bedside manner is truly unmatched! She always made herself available to answer any questions that I had and returned calls promptly. I have referred several friends to Dr. Mansuria and she delivered their babies. In addition, she identified an issue that a good friend of mine was having and conducted the surgery she needed to be able to get pregnant and have her baby girl. Dr. Mansuria is bright, ahead of the curve with new technology and processes and an amazing doctor and person!!!

Submitted July 23, 2014 | flag

We love Dr Shethal Mansuria. She always there for us when we needed. When my wife is Pregnant, She guided us, Helped us a lot to do things right on time. Sad part is we moved out of state with in 5 months but we liked the way she treated. Just by following her instructions, my wife had normal delivery. She always keeps my wife weight, food activities, sugar content monitoring. We consulted 3 Gynecs so far but we alwys felt more comfortable with Shethal. She carries a Ultra sound equipment so that she can monitor baby readings in each visit. In general this monitoring in rest of the hospitals will be done 3 to 4 times in entire delivery but Shetal does that for each visit you make. We recommend Shetal for all the users who follows ratemd's like the way i do.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2013 | flag

Dr. Mansuria is by far the best doctor I have ever had in my entire life! Not only is she brilliant but she is the most compassionate person I have ever met! When I was pregnant she responded to my phone calls within minutes! I am confused about the comment below and am wondering if they are commenting on the right doctor?! I found that review to be someone offensive and am sure many of her other patients would agree with me! Not only did Dr Mansuria SAVE MY LIFE, but my baby was hospitalized last winter. I called her crying and she showed up in his hospital room an hour later to simply give me a hug and talk to me and my husband. We are blessed to have her in our lives! I joke with my husband that I would love to be pregnant again simply to spend another 9 months with her!! I have referred close friends and they couldn't agree with me more! It's hard to find dedicated doctors these days!! I could go on and on! Love love love her!!

Submitted Oct. 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Mansuria and her staff are very rude. Not sure about rest of the positive ratings, but our experience was pretty bad. Her knowledge is very questionable as one of the other reviewer mentioned. Once she was really nasty about answering questions on the phone. Imagine the emotional distress of the doctor yelling at you when you are a pregnant patient. This clearly shows that the doctor doesn't care about her patients a bit. Each patient is just another number or chart to help her grow her practice. If you have a choice, please consider going to some other more experienced and knowledgable Obgyn doctor.

Submitted Sept. 25, 2013 | flag

Excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable. She is just amazing.Made me feel very comfortable. She delivered my first baby. Made the delivery very easy for me.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2013 | flag

Dr. Mansuria is by far, the best OB/GYN I have ever been to. She's extremely knowledgeable, caring, compassionate and talented. Whether it is during a routine exam, prenatal visits or even during stressful times going into early labor...you feel as if though you have a saint with you at all times. She explains everything in depth and I have never left her office in fear or questioning a situation. Dr. Mansuria delivered my baby (c-section) as well as performed other surgical procedures on me, and I have always recovered well with excellent results. I cannot say enough good things about her and her staff!

Submitted Feb. 2, 2013 | flag

I found this doctor base on the review, but the experience was not that good at all, rude staff, so so doctor, please be aware.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2012 | flag

I found Dr Mansuria to be an excellent doctor. She had to perform an emergency c section on me and I was freaked out. This doctor has such a calming nature and bedside manner. She plays music during the c section...its just the little things she does for her patients. She always takes her time with patients. So come with a list of questions, because otherwise your apt is done, and she has a ton of patients because shes a great doctor. I found the office staff to be excellent. Yes you may get a bill late but I have experienced that at other offices as well. They will go over the bill with you in detail if any questions.

Submitted June 2, 2012 | flag