Rate Dr. Shetal M. Mansuria

Dr. Shetal M. Mansuria's Ratings

Seemed nice and smart - but never called with important test results despite multiple calls.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2688567].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

Never calls back with lab results. I literally had to call everyday for 2 weeks just to get the results, and the staff would say 'the doctor hasn't released your results' or 'she is seeing patients' or 'she will call you'... never happened. They will never give you any information. The wait time is 30 mins at her office, but she only sees you for 3 mins. Stay away.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2682331].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

She is a LIAR and very rude...she is always late and doesn't spend time me as a patient...will never go back there again

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2680719].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

Dr. Mansuria has been a lifesaver for me. She has helped me threw infertility, miscarriages and 2 pregnancy. . She has always spent alot of time with me. I just had my second child and I am always amazed at how she remembers me whenever I call. The only downside is since she had a child she shares call on the weekends and holidays with other women doctors. I have talked to two different doctors and both of them have been really nice and knowledgeable but its not the same as talking to her. I was worried because I had my second son on weekend but nurses at hospital told me she comes in for her patients more than any other doctor and she did come to deliver my baby on a weekend she was not on call. She is very strict with weight and diet during pregnancy and gives alot of information.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2594105].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2014

I had the Worse experience ever with her! Not only did she give me incorrect information all throughout my pregnancy, she was not around to deliver my child either! And on top of it all, she didn't do my sons circumcision correctly so now he has skin adhesions and I need to correct it surgically! I will never ever in my life go back to her again and do not recommend her to anyone i know!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2589917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

Dr . Mansuria is the best she delivery my baby , c section and was very care and call me to follow up . office is very nice and clean , staff is nice , I recommend dr. Mansuria to a lot of my friends .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2501762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2014

This is the worst doctor out there and have gotten worse with years. I switched to her in the middle of my second pregnancy because of all the great reviews. Initially it was great, she did a sonogram at every visit and all. As it gotten closer to my delivery she barely spent time with me at appointments. She did not even check my stitches after delivery and only stopped by for 2 seconds right before discharge. After that she recommended that I put in Mirena IUD saying that there are no side effects. I was bleeding non stop for the first 5 months and she said that it was normal. I finally got an appointment after 6 months, she did bloodwork (never got back to me with results) and looked at my u/s. Said that it was fine. Came in again after another 6 months because of more bleeding and told her to get IUD out. She did more bloodwork and said that I had ovarian failure due to all the bleeding that I had before. Now that I called to get my records they said that I need to pay $1 per page.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2483576].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 4, 2014

Dr. Shetal Mansuria is by far the best OB/GYN! She delivered both of my daughters and took wonderful care of me during my pregnancy. Given that my second pregnancy was unplanned, Dr. Mansuria made me feel so much more at ease with the entire process. I was high risk with my second daughter and she communicated the additional tests that I would be undertaking in a simple, clear manner. Also, her bedside manner is truly unmatched! She always made herself available to answer any questions that I had and returned calls promptly. I have referred several friends to Dr. Mansuria and she delivered their babies. In addition, she identified an issue that a good friend of mine was having and conducted the surgery she needed to be able to get pregnant and have her baby girl. Dr. Mansuria is bright, ahead of the curve with new technology and processes and an amazing doctor and person!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2483575].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

We love Dr Shethal Mansuria. She always there for us when we needed. When my wife is Pregnant, She guided us, Helped us a lot to do things right on time. Sad part is we moved out of state with in 5 months but we liked the way she treated. Just by following her instructions, my wife had normal delivery. She always keeps my wife weight, food activities, sugar content monitoring. We consulted 3 Gynecs so far but we alwys felt more comfortable with Shethal. She carries a Ultra sound equipment so that she can monitor baby readings in each visit. In general this monitoring in rest of the hospitals will be done 3 to 4 times in entire delivery but Shetal does that for each visit you make. We recommend Shetal for all the users who follows ratemd's like the way i do.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1424716].votes_count ]]