Dr. Shetal M. Mansuria

Grad. Year: 1998

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 01/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 34 reviews. Dr. Shetal M. Mansuria has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5672789
23/07/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Shetal Mansuria is by far the best OB/GYN! She delivered both of my daughters and took wonderful care of me during my pregnancy. Given that my second pregnancy was unplanned, Dr. Mansuria made me feel so much more at ease with the entire process. I was high risk with my second daughter and she communicated the additional tests that I would be undertaking in a simple, clear manner. Also, her bedside manner is truly unmatched! She always made herself available to answer any questions that I had and returned calls promptly. I have referred several friends to Dr. Mansuria and she delivered their babies. In addition, she identified an issue that a good friend of mine was having and conducted the surgery she needed to be able to get pregnant and have her baby girl. Dr. Mansuria is bright, ahead of the curve with new technology and processes and an amazing doctor and person!!!
RID: 3636768
20/12/13 5 5 5 5 We love Dr Shethal Mansuria. She always there for us when we needed. When my wife is Pregnant, She guided us, Helped us a lot to do things right on time. Sad part is we moved out of state with in 5 months but we liked the way she treated. Just by following her instructions, my wife had normal delivery. She always keeps my wife weight, food activities, sugar content monitoring. We consulted 3 Gynecs so far but we alwys felt more comfortable with Shethal. She carries a Ultra sound equipment so that she can monitor baby readings in each visit. In general this monitoring in rest of the hospitals will be done 3 to 4 times in entire delivery but Shetal does that for each visit you make. We recommend Shetal for all the users who follows ratemd's like the way i do.
RID: 2907018
11/10/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Mansuria is by far the best doctor I have ever had in my entire life! Not only is she brilliant but she is the most compassionate person I have ever met! When I was pregnant she responded to my phone calls within minutes! I am confused about the comment below and am wondering if they are commenting on the right doctor?! I found that review to be someone offensive and am sure many of her other patients would agree with me! Not only did Dr Mansuria SAVE MY LIFE, but my baby was hospitalized last winter. I called her crying and she showed up in his hospital room an hour later to simply give me a hug and talk to me and my husband. We are blessed to have her in our lives! I joke with my husband that I would love to be pregnant again simply to spend another 9 months with her!! I have referred close friends and they couldn't agree with me more! It's hard to find dedicated doctors these days!! I could go on and on! Love love love her!!  Respond
RID: 2876900

25/09/13 1 2 1 1 Dr. Mansuria and her staff are very rude. Not sure about rest of the positive ratings, but our experience was pretty bad. Her knowledge is very questionable as one of the other reviewer mentioned. Once she was really nasty about answering questions on the phone. Imagine the emotional distress of the doctor yelling at you when you are a pregnant patient. This clearly shows that the doctor doesn't care about her patients a bit. Each patient is just another number or chart to help her grow her practice. If you have a choice, please consider going to some other more experienced and knowledgable Obgyn doctor.
RID: 2557497
12/02/13 4 4 5 5 Excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable. She is just amazing.Made me feel very comfortable. She delivered my first baby. Made the delivery very easy for me.
RID: 2548964
02/02/13 5 4 5 5 Dr. Mansuria is by far, the best OB/GYN I have ever been to. She's extremely knowledgeable, caring, compassionate and talented. Whether it is during a routine exam, prenatal visits or even during stressful times going into early labor...you feel as if though you have a saint with you at all times. She explains everything in depth and I have never left her office in fear or questioning a situation. Dr. Mansuria delivered my baby (c-section) as well as performed other surgical procedures on me, and I have always recovered well with excellent results. I cannot say enough good things about her and her staff!
Respond

02/01/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Shetal" to "Shetal M."
RID: 2424295

13/09/12 1 3 2 1 I found this doctor base on the review, but the experience was not that good at all, rude staff, so so doctor, please be aware.
RID: 2190645
02/06/12 5 5 5 5 I found Dr Mansuria to be an excellent doctor. She had to perform an emergency c section on me and I was freaked out. This doctor has such a calming nature and bedside manner. She plays music during the c section...its just the little things she does for her patients. She always takes her time with patients. So come with a list of questions, because otherwise your apt is done, and she has a ton of patients because shes a great doctor. I found the office staff to be excellent. Yes you may get a bill late but I have experienced that at other offices as well. They will go over the bill with you in detail if any questions.  Respond
RID: 2080633
24/04/12 5 5 5 5 amazing!! as is the entire staff....the warmest doc out there....she calls you, is personal and will always be around to answer your questions....she goes above and beyond and made my high risk pregnancy easy to get through. the nurses are great and everyone knows my name when i walk in the door. i was with another group and getting out for more personalized attention was the best thing I could have done. dr. mansuria is a hand holder, a listener, and a very intelligent doc who cares more for her patients than any other professional i have ever seen. i can't recommend her highly enough ....the BEST!  Respond
RID: 1630081

09/11/11 3 4 3 2 Worst doctor i have ever seen. very rude staff and not helpful at all over the phone. NOT a good doctor in terms of knowledge or friendliness. I am in health care field and I know many doctors, and I can say that not a good knowledge of obstetrics medicine. So if you can avoid, please avoid it. Doesn't like to help during hospital care as she left everything on resident staff and never came to see or check the status for more than 48 hours. no phone or nothing to ask about patient. She cares for money. She doesn't care for patients.
Paid (or co-pay): $1500
RID: 1524621
29/08/11 5 5 5 5 The doctor and staff were so helpful with a sensitive situation. I would recco this office to friends and family or anyone.
Insurance: Oxford
RID: 1505399
05/08/11 5 4 5 5 Very happy with the doctor. I am happy i chose her to deliver my baby.  Respond
RID: 1504769
05/08/11 5 5 5 5 I first met dr mansuria when she just started working with dr steck I loved her from that point on I had just found out that I was pregnant with my first child I was very scared but she made me feel very comfortable what an easy delivery considering I had to have a c-section which by the way the incision was perferct she treats you like a friend instead of a patient this was five Years ago and I really miss being her patient i wished she could have delivered my second child unfortunately I switched insurance so I can no longer c her but I would recommend her to everybody:)
RID: 1504546
04/08/11 5 5 5 5 dr. Mansuria is one of the best individual I've come across. she is very thorough, dedicated, and just an all around good person. she delivered my 1st child and even though I called for every little thing she never seemed annoyed. I love her and recommends her to everyone. she made 03.19.2011 even more special with her dedication. she scheduled me for an induction on a Saturday because I was very ill and didn't want me to suffer anymore. she's the best doctor ever
RID: 1441990
16/05/11 5 5 5 5 She is an awesome doctor. I can't believe she is so young and still very very experienced.
RID: 1432189
04/05/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Mansuria is amazing. I work in the healthcare field and I have known thousands of physicians throughout my years and I have never met such an amazing, compassionate, sweet and knowledgable doctor before. She truly puts her patients before her pocket and does what is needed in the best interest of the patient while being understanding to your concerns. I recently had a issue with very abnormal cells on my cervix and she was one step ahead the entire way. She called me as soon as she received the news, fit me in for a biosy the same day, was understanding when I wanted a second opinion from which I came back to Dr. Mansuria to do the surgery because I felt so comfortable with her and what she suggested made the most amount of sense in being conservative yet approprate for the issues. Thank god for her. Because of her and her recommendation, they caught it early and it did not spread. Words can not truly express how amazing she it.
RID: 1401676
30/03/11 5 5 5 5 What a wonderful doctor! I drive in from Jersey City and she is worth the drive. She's caring, compassionate, and very knowledgable. She listens to my concerns and in the end, we had an easy, worry-free delivery! I would highly recommend her to all my friends!
RID: 1398879
27/03/11 5 5 5 5 I was a little anxious switching doctors but was best thing I ever did.
Paid (or co-pay): $30
Respond

11/07/10 SYSTEM: 3 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1195410
23/06/10 5 5 5 5 excellent physician. Went for a prenatal visit and she was absolutely terrific! Highly recommend her to others. Knowledgeable and polite.
RID: 1182595
04/06/10 5 5 5 5 There are not enough good things I can say about Dr. Mansuria. I have refered many ppl to her and they all love her just the same as I.
RID: 1175630
24/05/10 5 5 5 5 I use to be with Dr. Sylvester with Women First Health. That is where I met Dr. Mansuria. I am very glad that i did meet her. She delivered my 2nd son and it was a good experience. When i was having problems and Dr. Sylvester/ Women First Health wasn't helping me, I contacted Dr. Mansuria and she didn't hesitate to see me. She very much helped me get out of a bad situation and i am extremely grateful. I made the decision to switch to her even before Dr. Sylvester dismissed me from her practice, Dr. Mansuria was very happy to take me on regardless of her past relationship with Dr. Sylvester and once again i am very comfortable knowing that i am getting the care i deserve with a great doctor.
RID: 1132057
19/03/10 5 5 5 5 Excellent bedside manner, calming, courteous, friendly, attentive, helpful office staff, knowledgeable.... I cannot say enough good things about this incredible doctor. She delivered my second child and I totally agree with the review before since I wish she had delivered my first.
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 1096716
03/02/10 5 5 5 5 The best OB/GYN i have met. She spent an inordinate amount of time with me. Patiently explains everything you want to know. Very kind caring and soft spoken. Delivering with Dr. Mansuria means she is delivering your baby which gives you Peace Of Mind! This is huge when you are pregnant. A sole practitioner -you only have to see her. Office is beautiful and staff is easy to deal with. i highly recommend her!
RID: 1068622
04/01/10 5 5 5 5 She is great!! I switched doctors in her same office and never felt uncomfortable. She never even asked me about it. She answered all of my questions and I never felt rushed or like I was taking up too much time. She is very gentle and explains everything she is doing as she does it. She will make small talk during the more uncomfortable parts of the exam and even made me laugh a few times. I am excited to become pregnant because I am confident that she will make for a great delivery. No reservations at all.
RID: 1014255
20/10/09 5 5 5 5 I have been with Dr. Mansuria for five years now. I had a bad diagnosis, but Dr. M took care of me the entire time. She answers my questions, is very patient, and has an awesome bedside manner. I have recommended her to many of my friends. She is such a great doctor that even though I have to travel 45 minutes to an hour to see her, I still haven't changed physicians.
RID: 1009416
14/10/09 4 5 5 5 Dr. Shetal Mansuria is really the BEST DOCTOR I have gone to. I read some of the other comments and I just want to touch base on the two negative ones, which I think are bogus, they must have gone to a different Dr. Mansuria, because I ask a million and one questions and she always answers me no matter how ridiculous I might think the question is and she has always called me back in a timely manner . If their experience is in fact real then I think the problem may lied with the questioner not the answerer! If you are looking for a REAL OGBYN I would more than recommend Dr. Shetal Mansuria. Three of my friends decided to make the switch and they have not looked back!  Respond

15/02/09 SYSTEM: 3 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 573312
22/04/08 4 4 4 4 Great doctor! Always polite and pretty much on time. Makes you feel very comfortable. Love the fact that she is young because at least I know she will be around for a while.
RID: 529467

03/03/08 1 1 1 1 Awful, never called back when I had questions. Never answered my questions when I was in the office, would tell me to look it up on the internet. Fell down the stairs while i was pregnant and didn't call me back for 7 days. When I went into labor I called 3 times before I left for the hospital and she never returned my phone call. When I got to the hospital she didn't even deliver my baby.
RID: 522738
25/02/08 4 4 5 5 SHE IS THE BEST!! MAKES YOU FEEL SO COMFORTABLE AND TALKS TO YOU SO THAT YOU CAN UNDERTAND...SHE DELIVERED MY DAUGHTER AND MADE EVEYTHING SO SIMPLE FOR MY FIRST TIME...MAKING ME FEEL VERY AT EASE!
RID: 379241
04/08/07 5 5 5 5 Great doctor! Makes you fel so comfortable switched from other doctor in her same building and she didnt bat an eye about it. I would highly recommend her. Knowledgable and young and spunky!
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 413523
18/04/07 5 5 5 Dr. Mansuria is an excellent physician. She is kind and compassionate but is also an excellent doctor. The only drawback is sometimes the wait however she never rushes through appointments (answering all of your questions and never rushing you) or turns away any of the emergencies which tends to delay her schedule.  Respond
RID: 235265
27/03/07 5 5 5 the best docter i have come across so far-young and confident.she knows how to make her patients feel comfortable and have excellent bed side manners.if one is looking for personal touch in their treatment thn she is the best choice.
RID: 220792
21/03/07 5 5 5 She delivered my second baby and I wish she delievered my first! She has wonderul "bedside" manners and care.
Paid (or co-pay): $2500
RID: 145925
17/02/07 5 5 5 A young doctor who makes you feel like a friend instead of a patient. Great bedside manner. Makes you feel at ease, no question too silly to ask. Staff is friendly as well.
Insurance: Oxford