Dr. Adam Grzeslo

Rate Dr. Adam Grzeslo

Dr. Adam Grzeslo's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

Our family of 5 has gone to Dr. Grzeslo since about 1985. BTW - I'm a retired nurse. We can't praise him and his skills enough. Very smart, professional, and attentive. Listens extremely well and you know that he's absorbing it all. Very intuitive. He's been described as acting as if you are the only person he's thinking about whenever you are with him - and this is very true! He is NOT the type of MD who will insist that you can only tell him about one thing during a visit! He is kind and thoughtful and has a quiet sense of humour. He does wonderful health teaching. He's respectful to his patients and works in partnership with them. We trust him implicitly. And we like his staff.

Submitted Nov. 18, 2012 | flag

I think Adam is an outstanding Doctor and even better person. My moment of truth with him was when I faced a depression. I will not forget his approach and guidance.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2010 | flag

There's a reason that you'll have trouble getting in touch with Dr. Greszlo and that you won't be seen on time. When you have an appointment with Dr. G. you're the most important person for the time that's needed. Non-judgemental physical and mental health care. He listens, questions, explains, then refers if necessary. Hopefully he'll carefully hand pick and mentor someone or clone himself because he's likely to retire before I stop needing him. Sometimes his staff can be grouchy but I imagine it's hard trying to work for someone who pushes the limits of the clock. One of the most important people in my life, one might forget he's human.lol.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2009 | flag

Great guy if you can get through on the phone to make an appointment... and don't mind waiting an hour or so after your scheduled appointment time to see him.

Submitted Oct. 14, 2009 | flag

Dr. Grzeslo is simply the best doctor a person could ask for. It is incredibly reassuring to have Adam as my doctor, I want to give the man a hug.

Submitted June 29, 2009 | flag

I think Dr. Grzeslo is the best doctor I have ever had. My husband and I first encountered Adam at a walk in clinic when my husband had a bad sinus infection - he referred him right away and even phoned us a couple of days later to check on my husband - what doctor does that from a walk in clinic. We had just moved to Burlington and I was pregnant and could not find a doctor who would take me right away - when we found Adam at the clinic I transferred to him, and thankfully he accepted us, when I was a week away from giving birth. The doctor I had found had no time for me or my questions, being a first time mom, and I was very upset - I transferred to Adam a week before my son was due and he calmed me down completely - he took the time to answer all my worries and questions. I have loved him ever since. He never rushes you out, speaks in normal terms and not medical terms, and always makes you feel like your problems are paramount. He is fantastic, and his staff his the greatest.

Submitted April 17, 2009 | flag

Dr. Grzeslo's care is worth the unfortunately long wait to see him. He really is one of the best, from any angle. Now if only we could do something about the phone system...

Submitted Feb. 16, 2009 | flag

Great Doctor, we are very greatful to have him care for us. Cory and Sue are wonderful and extremly helpful.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2009 | flag

I am very impressed to be treated like family. I have been on both spectrums of life with having Dr. Grzeslo there for the birth of my two children and also the with his compassion during my brothers death. Our family trusts his honesty.

Submitted May 20, 2008 | flag