You may also like

Rate Dr. Adam Grzeslo

Dr. Adam Grzeslo's Ratings

I had the good fortune to meet Dr. Grzeslo through my boyfriend (now husband) in 1984. He delivered our kids, fuided a parent(and the family) through a terminal illness, and has been supportive through all ailments/concerns. Thoughtful, diligent, respectful and professional, but calls BS when he sees it and holds one accountable. I can only hope when he retires he is able to find people of the same special caliber.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2749157].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Dr. Grzelso has been my doctor my entire life and is now my husband and children's MD. I would recommend him to everyone! Very kind, caring, and knowledgeable. He always takes the time to answer all of your questions and never rushes you. He has always made it a priority to get myself or husband in to see specialists promptly. He really cares and is a very genuine, respectful man. Really great withy young boys too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2730387].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

This doctor is absolutely ridiculous. You're lucky if you even get to see him. He argues and disagrees with things you tell him and blames other people for his clinics mistakes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2691179].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

Most amazing doctor anyone could ask for! Always knowledgable and look out for the healthiest option.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2689899].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

My husband and i are so lucky to have Dr. G as our doctor, a great doctor and a great person.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2565262].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2493693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Our family of 5 has gone to Dr. Grzeslo since about 1985. BTW - I'm a retired nurse. We can't praise him and his skills enough. Very smart, professional, and attentive. Listens extremely well and you know that he's absorbing it all. Very intuitive. He's been described as acting as if you are the only person he's thinking about whenever you are with him - and this is very true! He is NOT the type of MD who will insist that you can only tell him about one thing during a visit! He is kind and thoughtful and has a quiet sense of humour. He does wonderful health teaching. He's respectful to his patients and works in partnership with them. We trust him implicitly. And we like his staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1425017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2012

I think Adam is an outstanding Doctor and even better person. My moment of truth with him was when I faced a depression. I will not forget his approach and guidance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1425016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2010

There's a reason that you'll have trouble getting in touch with Dr. Greszlo and that you won't be seen on time. When you have an appointment with Dr. G. you're the most important person for the time that's needed. Non-judgemental physical and mental health care. He listens, questions, explains, then refers if necessary. Hopefully he'll carefully hand pick and mentor someone or clone himself because he's likely to retire before I stop needing him. Sometimes his staff can be grouchy but I imagine it's hard trying to work for someone who pushes the limits of the clock. One of the most important people in my life, one might forget he's human.lol.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1425015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2009

Great guy if you can get through on the phone to make an appointment... and don't mind waiting an hour or so after your scheduled appointment time to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1425014].votes_count ]]