Rate Dr. Matthew D. Gaeta

Dr. Matthew D. Gaeta's Ratings

I would have to agree regarding his office staff--no other word but AWFUL!! He is a fantastic doctor, but getting past his office staff seemed at times, not to be worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][567327].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2012

DR GAETA IS A WONDERFUL PHYSICIAN. HE IS VERY KIND AND HAD GREAT BEDSIDE MANNERS.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][567326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Dr. Gaeta performed my endoscopy and colonoscopy a few days ago. I was so worried about it, but he did such a good job, I never even knew that it was happening. I basically slept through the whole thing and next thing I knew he was giving me pictures of my test and giving me the results. The nurses at the hospital also seem to admire him immensely. At this point, I highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][567325].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2010

Dr Gaeta is great, explains very well and is frank when appropriate. Outside of Patti, the staff there is horrible though. Over a week to call back on a question, rude on phone, actually laughed at me when I asked for a work in before next avail. appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][567324].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2009

Very good doctor. He is young, smart, kind, listens well, and is highly professional. Truly excellent!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][567323].votes_count ]]