Rate Dr. Matthew D. Gaeta

Dr. Matthew D. Gaeta's Ratings

I would have to agree regarding his office staff--no other word but AWFUL!! He is a fantastic doctor, but getting past his office staff seemed at times, not to be worth it.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2012 | flag

DR GAETA IS A WONDERFUL PHYSICIAN. HE IS VERY KIND AND HAD GREAT BEDSIDE MANNERS.

Submitted April 24, 2012 | flag

Dr. Gaeta performed my endoscopy and colonoscopy a few days ago. I was so worried about it, but he did such a good job, I never even knew that it was happening. I basically slept through the whole thing and next thing I knew he was giving me pictures of my test and giving me the results. The nurses at the hospital also seem to admire him immensely. At this point, I highly recommend.

Submitted Feb. 22, 2010 | flag

Dr Gaeta is great, explains very well and is frank when appropriate. Outside of Patti, the staff there is horrible though. Over a week to call back on a question, rude on phone, actually laughed at me when I asked for a work in before next avail. appointment.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2009 | flag

Very good doctor. He is young, smart, kind, listens well, and is highly professional. Truly excellent!

Submitted Dec. 6, 2008 | flag