Rate Dr. Gregory J. Brannon

Dr. Gregory J. Brannon's Ratings

Went for an initial checkup to determine whether to select Dr Brannon, and got my answer quickly. After a terribly long wait, he leaped into the room and was a whirlwind--made me feel he was trying to make some kind of quota instead of being there for me. He peppered the short check-up with Bible verses, which I did not appreciate, and I had a feeling he was judging me (in a negative sense). When I was permitted to talk, and when he actually listened to me, he pushed back very hard, insisting that he was the most qualified to offer an opinion on how I said I felt. I'll never go back to Dr. Brannon again, and I urge you to thing twice before putting your trust in this self-appointed disciple. If I wanted to be made humble, I'd have gone to church. If I wanted to be made to wonder what I'm worth, I'd have gone to a retreat. If I wanted to be preached to, I'd have gone to church. If I want a professional OBGYN, I would NOT go to Dr. Brannon!

Submitted July 30, 2013 | flag

I would rather do without care, then go back here and be mistreated. I was treated rudely, never allowed to speak and have never met a more sarcastic person, much less someone in the helping professions. Run! Dont walk! Away from this practice

Submitted Sept. 11, 2012 | flag

I was one of Dr.Brannon's first patients in this area. He offered to see me after my OB passed away suddenly. I was young, terrified and pregnant for the first time. Dr.Brannon couldn't have been more sincere, helpful or competent. He has seen me through three C-sections..and done BEAUTIFUL work, by the way. He has seen me in his office AFTER hours after having been in two separate car accidents with two separate pregnancies...he has always been fast paced and loud...but I love that about him! I think he's funny and exuberant! I consider myself a Christian,though not a Bible beater and I haven't seen his faith appear in my visits inappopriately. If you don't want to wait for him, schedule your appt first thing in the AM, before he has to go to the hospital. Once I learned that, I am in and out of there in less than an hour. I highly recommend him, but realize that some women are not comfortable with his way of being. I personally ADORE him, and couldn't have asked for better!

Submitted March 17, 2011 | flag

I like Dr Brannon. I've referred several family and friends to him and he's well liked by them as well. He is fast but in todays busy times, I like that. If I had a specific problem then I would prob schedule an appt for a consult. He has been my ob/gyn for the last 17 years. Delivered both my girls. I was one of his first patients when he moved to this area and set up practice. Having said that, I feel that his office staff needs to be replaced. They are rude, inconsiderate and incompetent. The last time I went, I was in the main waiting room for an hour. When I questioned it, I was told "it would be a little while longer, the dr is busy today". WHAT??? Unfortunately this is not the only time this has happened. I've walked out more than once, even once was left in the exam room for 45 mins. I dressed and walked out then too. Missed an appt one day and they had the nerve to charge me 25.00, excuse me??? Luv Dr. Brannon but not enough to stay I'm afraid. No more babies = new doctor :(

Submitted Feb. 23, 2011 | flag

Awesome doctor! I developed complications during my pregnancy and Dr. Brannon was wonderful. He met me at the hospital twice during emergencies and always kept me up to date on his concerns. Thanks to him we have a healthy, amazing son. I would highly recommend him especially in high risk pregnancies. As knowledgable and caring as they come... pretty cool sense of humor as well.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2010 | flag

DR.BRANNON IS A GOOD DR. IF THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WIT YOU OR YOUR CHILD HE WILL SEND YOU TO A SPECIALIST.HE'S VERY UP FRONT WIT HIS PATIENT. YES, I WILL GO BACK

Submitted Oct. 28, 2010 | flag

He was rude and when I had concerns his staff never called me back. I had to find out I was pregnant by going to a different dr. Because his office never bothered to get my blood test. When I called to complain they hung up on me. Go to him if you want to be treated like a number not a persone. Never in my life have I been treated so poorly by a dr and his staff. Get a referral for a different dr who will treat you with respect. His staff is horrible.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2010 | flag

You're going to find that people either love Dr. Brannon, or flee from him like the plague. If you're an introvert, or want a doula, go elsewhere. If you want a no-nonsense doctor who backs up every opinion with exact percentages, he's your guy. A lot of people challenge his outgoing faith, which I can understand. If you're uncomfortable with someone telling you they go to church, pray, and want you to do the same, go somewhere else. Our baby is due next month, but so far, I actually look forward to meeting with Dr. Brannon.

Submitted Oct. 27, 2010 | flag

People should run, not walk away from this practice! Dr. Brannon is rude, uncaring and has a big attitude problem which carries over to his patients. I will never darken those doors again. Would rather do without care!

Submitted Oct. 18, 2010 | flag

Dr. Brannon is a great Dr. I'vd lived here for 6yrs and had to change my family Dr. twice. But Dr. Brannon,loved his approach to an uncomfortable situation to begin w/( ayearly exam). There's nothing wrong w/ being fast, he's friendly and VERY professional. AND if need be will answer any questions or concerns a pt. might have. Same goes for the staff.

Submitted July 6, 2010 | flag