Dr. Fionnuala O'Kelly

Dr. Fionnuala O'Kelly

Rate Dr. Fionnuala O'Kelly

Dr. Fionnuala O'Kelly's Ratings

I did not know that there were any doctors this helpful and knowledgeable in existence until my daughter was diagnosed with ADHD, Aspergers and Anxiety.She REALLY does care about her patients and I don't know what we would do without her. I have never met another doctor who is as "down to earth" and knowledgeable not only about her patients needs and medications but about all aspects of life in general. If I could put her in my pocket and bring her everywhere with us I would!! As for the person who claims that her son was turned away because of one missed appointment, I think you're full of it and there is more to your story then you are letting on. We've missed two appointments and there were no such "consequences". We were told if you miss three or more then it becomes a problem. And rightfully so, she is a "specialist" and deserves that respect. We love you Dr.O'kelly :)

Submitted Nov. 4, 2012 | flag

Very helpful and knowledgable. I would recommend her to all who have children that need care for adhd.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2012 | flag

Obviously in the business for the money, this useless doctor told me she would not take my son, who is diagnosed with add, as a patient, because the day we were supposed to come up, there was massive freezing rain that I wasn't driving 2 hours through. So she informed me that due to a missed appointment she didn't want my son as her patient.... Lets all remember the oath these 'professionals' were supposed to take when they finished their schooling...

Submitted June 10, 2012 | flag

Does anyone have current up to date contact info for her? I tried to call the number above but it indicates that it is no longer in service.

Submitted Nov. 5, 2011 | flag

My son has ADD and learning disability and I find her very efficient and patient with my son. If she doesn't understand she will asked the meaning because documents is in French. If she has questions or concerns she will asked.

Submitted June 15, 2011 | flag

Excellent doctor all around. Friendly, so good with my special needs child, and helpful with a lot of the practical aspects of raising a child with a disability

Submitted July 21, 2010 | flag

Quick to prescribe meds and diagnose ADHD without considering alternative options. Very available by email for concerns.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2010 | flag

I went to Dr. O'Kelly from the time I was born until I turned 16. I could not have asked for a better doctor. Since "graduating" from her services I have had the worst luck finding a good GP and I have never ever found such great service as I did from her.

Submitted Dec. 18, 2007 | flag

We dont know what we'll do without Dr. O'Kelly. We have been seeing her for 16 years and we love her. She came to see my son at CHEO when he had to get stitches just to make us feel better. Brenda and Jackie are the best too...always taking the time to listen and fit me in somewhere . My 4 kids will miss her alot. She truly is one of the best.

Submitted June 28, 2007 | flag

Dr. O'Kelly was wonderful. All 3 of my kids went to her until they became 16. She was very personable, knowledgeable and would always listen. Brenda and Jackie were wonderful too and would always "fit you in". All in all a very positive experience for the kids.

Submitted May 15, 2007 | flag