Rate Dr. Robert H. Sudduth

Dr. Robert H. Sudduth's Ratings

Dr. Sudduth acted as if I was a nuisance and wanted to get me out of his office as fast as possible (this after letting me sit in the exam room for 35 minutes). Did not explain or elaborate on any of my symptoms and did not seem to be interested in the fact that I have family history (mother and father) of colon cancer and ulcerative colitis. He offered to schedule a colonoscopy because he "had a car payment to make" if I really wanted one. This is not a joke; he actually said that. He also refused to proscribe a medication (Omeprazol) despite agreeing that I have GERD. Instead, he stated that I can simply buy it over the counter and let me know that he did not want to be bothered with prescription renewal calls (this is also no joke). Completely unhelpful and an utter waste of time. Don't bother with this guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542625].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

I've had two colonoscopies so far and Doc Sudduth has been simply fantastic. It helps that I previously knew him from the gym. He is extremely friendly and professional - a big help in explaining results and making me feel a lot better after the "fun" prep procedure... the staff are all very nice folks, too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2541857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

Excellant Doctor. Very positive experience for this type of proceedure!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][567377].votes_count ]]